IASuperPharma seizures to Aus

The lols continue.
The chihuahua won't let go.
This is well funny
I was listening to Logan Paul, a little skit he did, and he talked about this lion, the king of the jungle, with this big giant mane, and this hot, smothering weather in Africa. And the small lions come up and poke at him, bite on his ear, bite on his neck, and the lioness comes over and bugs him. Then you’ve got the jackals and the rest of the wilderness looking and seeing these lions on the mountaintop. They come over and bother him. They eat all his food.

I was listening to Logan Paul, a little skit he did, and he talked about this lion, the king of the jungle, with this big giant mane, and this hot, smothering weather in Africa. And the small lions come up and poke at him, bite on his ear, bite on his neck, and the lioness comes over and bugs him. Then you’ve got the jackals and the rest of the wilderness looking and seeing these lions on the mountaintop. They come over and bother him. They eat all his food.
Man, I told you, I like it.
I like a bit of mischief.
Doesn't always translate, online, though.

In any case, Ghoul loves it.
He likes the chase.
He revels in the attention.

Have a good one with your 2 friends, tonight.
With your very restricted diet (yes, I remember), I doubt you will have the energy for both of them.
Don't do anything Ghoul wouldn't do.
Word got out he is a hit with the ladies for a very good reason.

Cheers.