IASuperPharma seizures to Aus

The lols continue.
The chihuahua won't let go.
This is well funny
I was listening to Logan Paul, a little skit he did, and he talked about this lion, the king of the jungle, with this big giant mane, and this hot, smothering weather in Africa. And the small lions come up and poke at him, bite on his ear, bite on his neck, and the lioness comes over and bugs him. Then you’ve got the jackals and the rest of the wilderness looking and seeing these lions on the mountaintop. They come over and bother him. They eat all his food.

I was listening to Logan Paul, a little skit he did, and he talked about this lion, the king of the jungle, with this big giant mane, and this hot, smothering weather in Africa. And the small lions come up and poke at him, bite on his ear, bite on his neck, and the lioness comes over and bugs him. Then you’ve got the jackals and the rest of the wilderness looking and seeing these lions on the mountaintop. They come over and bother him. They eat all his food.
Man, I told you, I like it.
I like a bit of mischief.
Doesn't always translate, online, though.

In any case, Ghoul loves it.
He likes the chase.
He revels in the attention.

Have a good one with your 2 friends, tonight.
With your very restricted diet (yes, I remember), I doubt you will have the energy for both of them.
Don't do anything Ghoul wouldn't do.
Word got out he is a hit with the ladies for a very good reason.

Cheers.

LOL, another worthless tough guy deciding to talk shit from the safety of another guy's dick he's found to hang off of.

I'm not complaining, keep stroking each other off. Low IQ losers clinging to each other in a circle jerk makes your group easier to identify.

Well that, the absence of useful contributions to MESO, and barely coherent "Ow it hurts to think" posts.
It is really funny when a keyboard warrior like you turns to gay slander to big note himself

@Ghoul what are you hiding?

Basic psychology tells me your hiding more then your HIV infected ass crack

I bet you’re a 5 foot nothing fat ugly jealous cunt with homosexual tendencies

So stop trying to act “smart” you are not fooling anyone :)

Last edited:
I’d say you’re a 5/10 at best. And you just ramble on and regurgitate information from Wikipedia/News feeds to convince people you’re intelligent because that’s the only thing you’ve got going for yourself. Judging by the way you write walls of text with odd robotic-like syntax, I’m guessing English is your second language. Like it seems as if you’re googling specific words before you make a post.

I don’t blame you though, if I were you I’d be constantly angry and trying to one up on other guys with false intelligence and long winded speeches. You see, if you were really secure with who you are as a man you wouldn’t be resorting to this kind of egotistical nonsense. Trying to pretend you’re a chad, please…get a reality check, and realize you’re living in a bubble of delusion. All this Mensa nerd stuff isn’t impressing anyone in the real world.
I fully agree.