Forum Etiquette If you are posting a source review for or with the expectation of compensation, please disclose

Millard

Elite
Staff member
10+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Hey New Members,

If you've signed up for an account on the MESO-Rx forums and want to leave a source review, there are a few things you should know:

(1) You won't have sufficient forum privileges as a New Member to post in the Steroid Underground subforum. The Steroid Underground subforum is the ONLY subforum where these type of reviews/feedback are allowed.

(2) Full disclosure is mandatory. You must reveal that you are leaving a source review in exchange for compensation or with the expectation of compensation (whether it's free product, store credit, cash, or discounts).

The failure to do so is considered dishonest and manipulative (not to mention primarily to benefit yourself and the source). This is especially true if your compensation is based on the source's determination of the "quality" of your review.

This is a harm reduction website. The MESO-Rx Community deserves to know whether your contribution of a source review is primarily in the interest of helping the community or in the interest of helping yourself or the source.

(3) We would much rather see contributions from New Members in the 24 (out of the 25 total subforums) that are not the Steroid Underground.

Consider whether the MESO-Rx Forum is right for you.

Are you primarily interested in harm reduction for the bodybuilding community?

Or are you primarily interested in promoting source's business as long as you receive your compensation?

Helping keep the community safe?

Or scoring cheap(er) or free gear?

Thanks!

I understand this but i was actually SCAMMED by a source here so i want to do harm reduction, if any admin thinks im a competitor im willing to share the picture of the mailbi received plus bitcoin transaction hash and dms with them, i want to leave a review on the source and if an admin thinks im breaking the rules please ban me.

I understand this but i was actually SCAMMED by a source here so i want to do harm reduction, if any admin thinks im a competitor im willing to share the picture of the mailbi received plus bitcoin transaction hash and dms with them, i want to leave a review on the source and if an admin thinks im breaking the rules please ban me.
I don't believe this was a personal attack at you.

Hey New Members,

If you've signed up for an account on the MESO-Rx forums and want to leave a source review, there are a few things you should know:

(1) You won't have sufficient forum privileges as a New Member to post in the Steroid Underground subforum. The Steroid Underground subforum is the ONLY subforum where these type of reviews/feedback are allowed.

(2) Full disclosure is mandatory. You must reveal that you are leaving a source review in exchange for compensation or with the expectation of compensation (whether it's free product, store credit, cash, or discounts).

The failure to do so is considered dishonest and manipulative (not to mention primarily to benefit yourself and the source). This is especially true if your compensation is based on the source's determination of the "quality" of your review.

This is a harm reduction website. The MESO-Rx Community deserves to know whether your contribution of a source review is primarily in the interest of helping the community or in the interest of helping yourself or the source.

(3) We would much rather see contributions from New Members in the 24 (out of the 25 total subforums) that are not the Steroid Underground.

Consider whether the MESO-Rx Forum is right for you.

Are you primarily interested in harm reduction for the bodybuilding community?

Or are you primarily interested in promoting source's business as long as you receive your compensation?

Helping keep the community safe?

Or scoring cheap(er) or free gear?

Thanks!

“Steroid Underground subforum. The Steroid Underground subforum is the ONLY subforum where these types of reviews/feedback are allowed.”

I totally understand. I'm not promoting a source or leaving a review. My post is regarding harm reduction in the meso community. However, I created a thread discussing a source but my thread was moved by an admin to the underground. Now, I don't have access to reply. This was the reason why I didn't create the thread in the underground in the first place. Can you give me access again?

“Steroid Underground subforum. The Steroid Underground subforum is the ONLY subforum where these types of reviews/feedback are allowed.”

I totally understand. I'm not promoting a source or leaving a review. My post is regarding harm reduction in the meso community. However, I created a thread discussing a source but my thread was moved by an admin to the underground. Now, I don't have access to reply. This was the reason why I didn't create the thread in the underground in the first place. Can you give me access again?
Your thread was moved because that is a thread that belongs in the Steroid Underground, which you don't have rights to post in yet. He's not going to give you Underground rights just so you can post in it. It never should have been posted outside of there.

Your thread was moved because that is a thread that belongs in the Steroid Underground, which you don't have rights to post in yet. He's not going to give you Underground rights just so you can post in it. It never should have been posted outside of there.
I fully understand but in the spirit of harm reduction for the community is the reason for the post. If the Admin thinks a new member needs to learn the Meso way before allowing access, I am fine with the initial assessment. Do I need to keep posting or reply to other forums to gain access?

I fully understand but in the spirit of harm reduction for the community is the reason for the post. If the Admin thinks a new member needs to learn the Meso way before allowing access, I am fine with the initial assessment. Do I need to keep posting or reply to other forums to gain access?
Contribute meaningful posts in the other 24 subforums and you should gain access eventually.

Wait, wait, wait, you’re telling me I could get free gear by just saying nice things about a source! I certainly won’t use this knowledge for nefarious proposes. Now if you will excuse me I need to apply this lipstick and adhere my lips to Stanfords ass for some of those 550ml mega jugs.

I had to make an account to Report a Sponsored UGL so I’m not looking for compensation other than a refund or the product I paid for. It has been over 15 days since the order was “Shipped” but it has been sitting in Pre-Shipment for that entire time. And unless I somehow get my order tomorrow then it’s been way past the promised delivery date. It is international so I can understand if it’s just a misunderstanding but based on others reports this is pretty normal. In the end, I should have just used a different source.

I had to make an account to Report a Sponsored UGL so I’m not looking for compensation other than a refund or the product I paid for. It has been over 15 days since the order was “Shipped” but it has been sitting in Pre-Shipment for that entire time. And unless I somehow get my order tomorrow then it’s been way past the promised delivery date. It is international so I can understand if it’s just a misunderstanding but based on others reports this is pretty normal. In the end, I should have just used a different source.
so are you hoping to use the forum to complain in hopes to get your money back?

thats the only reason you joined?

No sir. I was just stating that I would like the product I paid for just like everyone else wants. I don’t see anything wrong with that. I didn’t even say the UGL because I’m being respectful and reasonable.

Im a new member here. I read all the rules and im aware what are you trying accoplished with no comment rule on underground sub of the forum. I came on this forum so i can comment on a few online sources who didnt send my order and dont respond to my emails and just took money. One source is well known here on the forum. But because of the rules i cant.

If you just joined and only want to make a complaint (in the spirit of warning others), you are free to do so.

But note that source-related discussion is still not permitted outside the Steroid Underground subforum. Consequently, the complaint will be moved to this subforum at the discretion of Administration.

If you want to follow up and reply to the complaint thread, you will need to contribute to the other 24 subforums to gain posting privileges in the Steroid Underground.

so are you hoping to use the forum to complain in hopes to get your money back?

thats the only reason you joined?
lol pretty sure they only make money from ads no body is gonna do a go fund me in here for scammed people or else a ton of people would claim from a ton of places

Back