If you want to have children, I recommend...

Alibabaa

I would like to give you a brief insight into what you can do if you want to make steroid use for many years. I have done this according to the following scheme and am now expecting a little baby :) .

I can say about me and my person, I took steroids continuously for 10 years. always over 2000mg a week. my sperm count was 0! after half a year weaning and support by clomiphene, this was still 0. so i started taking only testosterone enanthate again. 750mg a week.

I took an additional 75 i.U HMG and 500 i.U HcG every other day. and lo and behold, despite taking testosterone e. got I finally got sperm and my wife got pregnant naturally.

so I recommend every 2 days 75 i.u HMG and 500 i.U hcg - and this for 4-6 months

the roid consumption should be throttled a bit.

Best regards !

I can say about me and my person, I took steroids continuously for 10 years. always over 2000mg a week. my sperm count was 0! after half a year weaning and support by clomiphene, this was still 0. so i started taking only testosterone enanthate again. 750mg a week.
I'm done having children - I appreciate the information, but I've been snipped, so it's secondary to my question.

Are you saying you were taking 2 grams of gear a week for 10 years? If so, I'm curious what your bloods are like, your lipids and liver values - if you don't mind sharing.

Any health problems regarding the blast?

I'm done having children - I appreciate the information, but I've been snipped, so it's secondary to my question.

Are you saying you were taking 2 grams of gear a week for 10 years? If so, I'm curious what your bloods are like, your lipids and liver values - if you don't mind sharing.

Any health problems regarding the blast?
yes, my liver expectancy was always slightly elevated and so was my cholesterol. I then took hgh and milk thistle at some point and cholesterol and liver values were more than good.

but i had lost track of my blood pressure and over the years developed iga nephritis.

So I can advise anyone to use blood pressure medications like candesartan that protect the kidneys.

So now i am healthy and all is Good :)

yes, my liver expectancy was always slightly elevated and so was my cholesterol. I then took hgh and milk thistle at some point and cholesterol and liver values were more than good.

but i had lost track of my blood pressure and over the years developed iga nephritis.

So I can advise anyone to use blood pressure medications like candesartan that protect the kidneys.

So now i am healthy and all is Good :)
Good deal, I'm glad that you're healthy and doing well. I donate blood regularly and I think that will take care of blood pressure and RBC. I'm on TRT and my bloods were askew recently (lipids off, RBC off, and AST/ALT off), but it could be due to a number of things (started working out again after a month break, Ashwagandha, poor eating, hadn't donated in a while).

Hard for me to trust them after someone posted a test of their Tesofensine which came back with no trace of Tesofensine in the sample
HCG is easy to test. The smallest bit diluted with water should give a at home prego test a positive. I’ve tested thiers with each vial I open, HCG is g2g

HCG is easy to test. The smallest bit diluted with water should give a at home prego test a positive. I’ve tested thiers with each vial I open, HCG is g2g
Doesn't tell you at all the concentration.

The biggest problem with ugl, HCG is that it's almost always underdosed. So calling a sources hcg g2g off of a pregnancy test is idiotic.

Doesn't tell you at all the concentration.

The biggest problem with ugl, HCG is that it's almost always underdosed. So calling a sources hcg g2g off of a pregnancy test is idiotic.
All I can say is 500iu a day has maintained testicals and sperm count.

I always use litterally the tiniest amount I could use, less than 1 iu for the prego test and it popped positive. Works for me

Or just freeze sperm before injecting anything so that you don’t have to deal with autistic or Down syndrome sperm tainted by supraphysiological hormones

Also if you have kids, you’re likely not gonna have just one. What if you want 3? Are you gonna come off every time? Are you gonna stay off until the 3rd conception or the 3rd birth?

Or just freeze sperm before injecting anything so that you don’t have to deal with autistic or Down syndrome sperm tainted by supraphysiological hormones

This is a very bold claim. Do you have any studies to back this statement? Any study I’ve found regarding steroid hormones in unborn infants come from maternal factors. Even autism possibly related to male hormones come from from the mother.

This is a very bold claim. Do you have any studies to back this statement? Any study I’ve found regarding steroid hormones in unborn infants come from maternal factors. Even autism possibly related to male hormones come from from the mother.
There are certain medications men take, particularly finasteride that have a very high probability of causing birth defects, including micropenis (not a joke).

However yes, the majority it is the maternal where the defect is but Men aren't off the hook that easy. You definitely want healthy sperm.

Thank you for clarifying your statement. I don't want men to think that just because men are on test or AASs, that it will increase their chances of having a baby with birth defects, autism, and things such as that. I don't know much about the add-on therapies like finasteride. I will read up on it.

Back