I'm going to cook for the first time please help me

Badboy177

hello, it's my first time to cook steroids, can you tell me the important details and help me?
for now i want to cook testosterone propionate testosterone enanthate and deca
Can you write me step by step and help me, what is the melting point of these products?
I will buy a magnetic stirrer, what should be the features that I should pay attention to in the magnetic stirrer?

Last edited:
when I first cooked I think the most important thing was making sure I have all the correct materials.

Once you’ve got all your PTFE filters, vials, flasks, graduated cylinder, screw top Erlenmeyer flask, stirrer, a good pump syringes etc. and an autoclave you’re almost ready to go. If you don’t have an autoclave just use an oven.

For oven:
Take your propionate and you’re gonna want to weigh out about 250 grams, next you can slice it on the cutting board and put it on some foil. I like to add nutmeg, parsley, drizzle some lemon, garlic cloves, and of course ample amounts of chili powder. I like it spicy, and I also add black pepper and sea salt. Oops don’t forget BA, and BB. Ba 1-2% BB 18-19%. Before I put my testosterone in the oven I also like to get my rice in the rice cooker too. Weigh it uncooked, I eat 70 grams. Takes about 40 minutes for rice to cook, so put it in a little before starting the oven.

Now you don’t want to overcook your test but you don’t want it to be raw either, so I’m gonna recommend about 25 minutes at 230 degrees Celsius so you don’t get food poisoning. If you like it a little crispy, that’s ok too but you don’t want to dry it out or else it won’t taste so good.

You can put broccoli in too or steam it and it’s fine with just some salt, pepper, lemon and vinegar.

BOOM! You’re done ready to eat!

Just look on the homebrew forum, if you look at the stickies you should find enough info to get it done.

when I first cooked I think the most important thing was making sure I have all the correct materials.

Once you’ve got all your PTFE filters, vials, flasks, graduated cylinder, screw top Erlenmeyer flask, stirrer, a good pump syringes etc. and an autoclave you’re almost ready to go. If you don’t have an autoclave just use an oven.

For oven:
Take your propionate and you’re gonna want to weigh out about 250 grams, next you can slice it on the cutting board and put it on some foil. I like to add nutmeg, parsley, drizzle some lemon, garlic cloves, and of course ample amounts of chili powder. I like it spicy, and I also add black pepper and sea salt. Oops don’t forget BA, and BB. Ba 1-2% BB 18-19%. Before I put my testosterone in the oven I also like to get my rice in the rice cooker too. Weigh it uncooked, I eat 70 grams. Takes about 40 minutes for rice to cook, so put it in a little before starting the oven.

Now you don’t want to overcook your test but you don’t want it to be raw either, so I’m gonna recommend about 25 minutes at 230 degrees Celsius so you don’t get food poisoning. If you like it a little crispy, that’s ok too but you don’t want to dry it out or else it won’t taste so good.

You can put broccoli in too or steam it and it’s fine with just some salt, pepper, lemon and vinegar.

BOOM! You’re done ready to eat!

Just look on the homebrew forum, if you look at the stickies you should find enough info to get it done.
sorry if i used the wrong word

I've done a lot of research, I've been using steroids for 10 years, I've been researching for brewing for about 2 years, I just want help from people who have experience because it's a really serious job.

I understand, but are mixers without heater feature useful?
Depends on what you’re making and how much you’re making. If you’re making oral suspensions and just want to use it for the mixing function, then yeah, the non heat function is great. If you’re strictly brewing injectables, you’ll want some heat. Just an FYI - when it comes to economical plates, I’ve actually found the one with the heating on/off option cheaper than the one without.

Depends on what you’re making and how much you’re making. If you’re making oral suspensions and just want to use it for the mixing function, then yeah, the non heat function is great. If you’re strictly brewing injectables, you’ll want some heat. Just an FYI - when it comes to economical plates, I’ve actually found the one with the heating on/off option cheaper than the one without.
i have testosterone propionate testosterone enanthate and deca right now i will just do them

Back