I'm not sure if I should take Nolvadex, or Clomid

Shiznown

I was leaning towards Nolvadex, but read it lowers IGF-1 and thus could lower muscle mass. However, I also read that Clomid desensitizes LH; although I'm not sure if that means permanently or not. My Test levels are in the 400 range. I eat healthy, I try to stay in shape but I can't get below 22% body fat and I have tried many times. I do have low T symptoms, but not low libido which is actually quite high. Also, I have puffy nipples but for whatever reason they get puffy and then shrink. I have some puberty induced gyno that never went away. I'm not sure which SERM to take long term and I'd like to avoid an AI if possible. My prolactin came back as 11.4 and estradiol at 28, but I don't think I was given an estradiol sensitive test. Oh, I forgot to add; I am 28 and I would like my test in the 800 range, or at least the 700 range and to double my free test which is 93.8 (RANGE 46-224)

I was leaning towards Nolvadex, but read it lowers IGF-1 and thus could lower muscle mass. However, I also read that Clomid desensitizes LH; although I'm not sure if that means permanently or not. My Test levels are in the 400 range. I eat healthy, I try to stay in shape but I can't get below 22% body fat and I have tried many times. I do have low T symptoms, but not low libido which is actually quite high. Also, I have puffy nipples but for whatever reason they get puffy and then shrink. I have some puberty induced gyno that never went away. I'm not sure which SERM to take long term and I'd like to avoid an AI if possible. My prolactin came back as 11.4 and estradiol at 28, but I don't think I was given an estradiol sensitive test. Oh, I forgot to add; I am 28 and I would like my test in the 800 range, or at least the 700 range and to double my free test which is 93.8 (RANGE 46-224)
"I can't get under 22%". Have you actually tried, diet and exercise is the only way to loose b.f not aas. This thread is such bullshit. If you're using it for pct I'd take both

Back