Im taking 875mg testosterone during a cut/recomp. Do I add 5mg Halo, 200 DNP, 5IU insulin or 8mg Injectable sdrol?

what do i add?

• Total voters
I'm taking 875mg testosterone during a recomp.

Do I add..
5mg Halo,
or
200 DNP,
or
5IU insulin
or
8mg Injectable sdrol?
I have been on stage 17 times....qualified for nationals but did not quite get my pro card. Each time I have been around 4% b fat.

I did not take any of what you list, except 800 test/week. I would suggest some tren/mast/primo. I also ran 5 iu's of GH. The last few weeks I would run some Winstrol. The rest is diet and cardio.

Some guys run some clenbuterol and T3, but I did not.

EDIT: I see you don't like tren or GH...But you can still get very lean with only a couple of compounds from my list. Again diet and cardio are paramount.

EDIT to edit: I read your responses....never mind, I don't think I can help you.

Last edited:
Too bad your worried about your hair line masteron is king in my book. 1:2 ratio with test and I feel amazing still.

Recomp?

Increase intensity in the gym and periodize volume

Eat maintenance calories

Drop both carbs and fat, emphasize protein
Eat the majority of your carbohydrates pre/post workout workout for nutrient partitioning - could possibly add Berberine or metformin with carbohydrate meals for better shuttling into muscle tissue

Add fasted cardio with yohimbine hcl

Keep cortisol controlled as much as possible

I was incredibly shocked to have seen so many vote for DNP. Maybe I'm I have a different understanding too. I was under the impression cutting and a recomposition are 2 different things. If you are asking about cutting, then DNP.
Recomposition...Sdrol

875 Test. Am I the only one that thinks, that's a lot of test?
Too much test, at 875mg the e2 is A LOT more difficult to dial in and can completely hinder your ability to cut. Personally, I would lower test to 500-600mg, add in 150mgs of Tren A + 50mcg of t3, and implement fasted cardio 3x wk. W/ a dose of ECA Pre-workout on fasted cardio days. If you go this route you'll need to increase your protein and carb because TREN works better when your feed your body carbs, and then t3 speeds up protein synthesis. The fat will start to melt away. I promise You'll be happier running this then having to deal with DNP making you sweat so much people think you're sick or worse a tweaker, or the fucked up lethargy from sdrol to where your workouts suck

Last edited: