Imporium Labs

Yeah I've been in it for about 10 years now. was just curious if anyone had heard any updates. It's all part of the game.
In going off what I read but I've been jipped so I'm just waiting for damn near an over the phone transaction and plane ticket to hand pick up which won't ever happen

This past oct guy had a big sale for Halloween and jumped shipped..
Took the money and ran ..dealer by me sold that lab for awhile.. now he's with some Israelian shit..he wouldn't tell me anything about it..
I've been hearing one of their reps, poohbear, is responsible for bringing the heat(LE) to Imporium. If a rep brokered my deal that ended with me netting dick I'd expect that rep to kick down whatever he made from me buying through him. I understand the going rate is 30% off the top. That would be doing the right thing.
How bout it? I am throwing it out there and will run around to a few spots suggesting the idea. Sort of a "Cleansing of the Soul".
That sucks brother. I was pretty happy w their quality too
Heard they were above average. Also above average in their story telling ability and getting their reps to go along with the bullshit Russian raw story. Ghost was a remailer and upon realizing he wasn't included in benefiting from the exit scam spilled the beans about the raws he received and forwarded to the thieves behind the curtain at imporium.
He posted that the raws did, in fact, originate from China. He was so caught up and butt hurt that his "Good friends" left him and his cohorts to answer the tough questions.
Proving his lack of a moral compass, gh0st didn't see anything wrong with helping perpetuate the lie that targeted the lesser informed member. I'd be happy to link up anyone interested in seeing the disgusting display...perhaps ST Peter? He guards the Pearly Gates, doesn't he? We're all gonna have to answer at some point.

Damn, no wonder there has been some drama over at m&s about how sudden Imporium disappeared. Something didn't add up.

Seems like some drama over at promuscle. The imp labs guys came back as the growth clinic. This was sniffed out by some members and the mods shut them down. But not until they had a huge 50% off sale and took some more members $$$$.