Imporium Labs

86fa669ba9b152116ae309164bccf5e5.jpg
Does your wife know you posted her picture on the Internet?

This is what im using and i started cycle on September 28th roughly been on 40 days. Start weight 200lbs current weight almost 235 using test @600 deca 500 and dbol @ 50 a day. Im a little puffy but i have huge strength gains 225 12 rep 295 2 reps on a good day i stick with 275 for a soild 4 to 5 reps recently. 20161106_141055.jpg 20161106_141034.jpg

What's the deal with jolted and cdn guy ?? Y'all two go back and forth on some threads.. did one screw over the other??

It's on both boards there on but basically they just ran a huge ho

It's on the two boards they source on but basically they've been running a huge Halloween sale this last week and both there reps just posted imporium is m.i.a and they don't have any more info than that

With all of this going on @jolter604 is still swinging from these guys nuts. These reps live a sad life.

With all of this going on @jolter604 is still swinging from these guys nuts. These reps live a sad life.
Anyone who spends more then a hour a day on these forums lives a sad life.
The fact is no one on here even knows anyone personally.
So if your not researching or looking for a source your just on here because you have no life.
And how am i swinging on anyones nutts?
Sales done do not order....

Anyone who spends more then a hour a day on these forums lives a sad life.
The fact is no one on here even knows anyone personally.
So if your not researching or looking for a source your just on here because you have no life.
And how am i swinging on anyones nutts?
Sales done do not order....
How's it going in the gym lately?

This past oct guy had a big sale for Halloween and jumped shipped..
Took the money and ran ..dealer by me sold that lab for awhile.. now he's with some Israelian shit..he wouldn't tell me anything about it..