Imporium Labs

Has anybody had any dealings with this lab? I couldn't find anything by using the search function here. This lab is stating their shit is more special than others labs shit because they use Russian raws instead of Chinese raws. What peaked my interest other than being a noob dumb ass is the lead shrill over on MS has a pic of himself. He looks like he is 85 years old and buff as hell. :)
Don't place any orders or if you have go try and get your funds back. Shit just hit the fan for this source over on asf.

It's on both boards there on but basically they just ran a huge ho

It's on the two boards they source on but basically they've been running a huge Halloween sale this last week and both there reps just posted imporium is m.i.a and they don't have any more info than that
Ahh shit ... took the money and ran..

It's not confirmed but not looking good

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk
Exactly not confirmed but common sense tells you if that was the plan now would be the time to bail. Those sale prices were crazy cheap I'm sure they got a crazy amount of orders

I didn't catch their prices. A couple guys over there who I listen to when they talk put up a couple red flags prior to this. Hopefully it will end well.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk