Imporium Labs

there's nasal gel test, they have it as a spray, so yeah, there is such a thing. just gets absorbed like all other stuff u sniff....
hell, u could probably booty bump gear like some do with pills. and alcohol. not me....

How effective is it and practical compared to injectables?

I'm going to give his primo a run next cycle never ran primo but we will see
8cdbef2baf8e9a48ec885e533e0e6469.jpg

3908488298f064f89afc5a4dcf751d22.jpg

I am running imp for the first time and it's decent. Test tren and var got my strength way up jumped 50 lbs on my dl in 2 weeks. But think maybe the var could be Winn, had my super dehydrated.my buddy is running theor a bombs and he says he is getting very vascular and strength has gone up as well. Ai seems week still have itchy nips here and there even though running 1 mg ed adex.their adex is global anabolics, i have neber heard of them.Still gotta get bloods done tho. Just chiming in

Got a guy here where I live is a rep for them also but no where near those prices listed in the auto reply.. add another 30-40 bucks on everything.. on there auto reply states if your a new customer you would need to have two board moderators to vouch for you.. a lot of hoops to jump through to just make an order..

Got a guy here where I live is a rep for them also but no where near those prices listed in the auto reply.. add another 30-40 bucks on everything.. on there auto reply states if your a new customer you would need to have two board moderators to vouch for you.. a lot of hoops to jump through to just make an order..
Stay away from any secound emails for any lab man.he could be selling motor oil.
I would always use the labs personal email.