Imporium Labs

Did anybody ever run their mast e?
Just figured I would chime in here.
I am running Imporium gear
Tren-A, sustanon, npp, injectable Drol.
And I can honestly say i have had good gains from it.
I am not running any test-e. But I have a good friend running it as well as tren and npp and Dbol. And he has grown better than I have. Maybe cause I have been stressed and diet has been off the past 2 weeks. But the gear has treated us good.
I do get some PIP. Probably because of the 3.5 cc of compounds

Anyone else run imporium would love getting real reviews and definitely on the mast ?
Well if u open a account on professional muscle or anabolic underground there are a ton of people on there.but unfortunately they are not taking on any new customers right now.you would have to be a member of one of those boards for a good amount of time.your better off looking for another source

Well if u open a account on professional muscle or anabolic underground there are a ton of people on there.but unfortunately they are not taking on any new customers right now.you would have to be a member of one of those boards for a good amount of time.your better off looking for another source
r u still gear whoring for this guy

r u still gear whoring for this guy
52862fbcf101068f84243ecea4c4ceff.jpg

Read it ,its a done deal.if u are not in your out.you can go hate on these other sources he won't accept new customers.

I wonder why they don't test random domestic labs on anaboliclab.com they should test more domestic labs
anyone can send gear to simec for hplc testing. but I guess it's cheaper to have them hire you as a gear whore

Man u never shut that mouth do u fag.you are just a lame ass cyber a bad ass aren't you.tuff as hell on here.maybe I should just run away .get a life mutt.

Ho to a real board and read some reviews and blood test.see how many real lifters who compete use this source. This board is full of burn outs.

Man u never shut that mouth do u fag.you are just a lame ass cyber a bad ass aren't you.tuff as hell on here.maybe I should just run away .get a life mutt.
maybe when you learn to read and write, I'll respond

Ho to a real board and read some reviews and blood test.see how many real lifters who compete use this source. This board is full of burn outs.
Serious question. Have you ran bloods on imporiumlabs? I'm a member over there too and couldn't find a lot of panels. Not hating just asking.

Serious question. Have you ran bloods on imporiumlabs? I'm a member over there too and couldn't find a lot of panels. Not hating just asking.
@penche I have labs that my doctor did . After I was honest to him because he was getting suspicious of my weight gain . And labs were good. I will see if I can get pics to upload. I am not on tapatalk or laptop. I use my phone cause not on here much anymore . Because life is to busy.
But BW came back good. Doctor didn't like it of course. But I wanted him to help monitor my health on and off cycle. Other than my labs I will tell what my last blast was .
750 week sust.
450 week Tren-A
600 week NPP ( my body doesn't like NPP , I get bad pip from it no matter what the lab is)
But I do get good results from it. So I suck it up and pin it.
100mg day of dbol (week 1-5)
50mg day injectable Anadrol (week 5-15)

I did make good gains (18 pounds)
My diet got off track week 8-12. Which hurt me . Those are important weeks to be strict. And I feel if I would have gain maybe 5 more pounds .
I am currently on cruise know and plan to blast again in a couple weeks. My wife won't let me come off completely (sex is great and see likes to see my achieve my goals and I think see like the attention she gets from her jealous friends lol)
B4 I started to do AAS I was around 160lb. With around 16-18% BF. I am currently at 205 14% bf . I am short 5'5" . So I do look a bit bigger than someone who is taller.
I am trying to hit a goal of 225 I2% bf
But gains get harder and harder everyday.

But I have ran Pharmacom b4 , Mass. Builder, and now I run Imporium. And all labs have been quality. As you know . Some oils better than others but Imporium is close to home (I think) cause it gets home quickly (around 24hrs) so I chose this route.
Now I did create a tapatalk account b4 . But I changed phones and can't remember the email I used to reset password that I don't remember.
So as soon as I get some time I will try and create a new one and post some labs for ya'll .
Time to go watch my boys play ball. Get back later .

@penche I have labs that my doctor did . After I was honest to him because he was getting suspicious of my weight gain . And labs were good. I will see if I can get pics to upload. I am not on tapatalk or laptop. I use my phone cause not on here much anymore . Because life is to busy.
But BW came back good. Doctor didn't like it of course. But I wanted him to help monitor my health on and off cycle. Other than my labs I will tell what my last blast was .
750 week sust.
450 week Tren-A
600 week NPP ( my body doesn't like NPP , I get bad pip from it no matter what the lab is)
But I do get good results from it. So I suck it up and pin it.
100mg day of dbol (week 1-5)
50mg day injectable Anadrol (week 5-15)

I did make good gains (18 pounds)
My diet got off track week 8-12. Which hurt me . Those are important weeks to be strict. And I feel if I would have gain maybe 5 more pounds .
I am currently on cruise know and plan to blast again in a couple weeks. My wife won't let me come off completely (sex is great and see likes to see my achieve my goals and I think see like the attention she gets from her jealous friends lol)
B4 I started to do AAS I was around 160lb. With around 16-18% BF. I am currently at 205 14% bf . I am short 5'5" . So I do look a bit bigger than someone who is taller.
I am trying to hit a goal of 225 I2% bf
But gains get harder and harder everyday.

But I have ran Pharmacom b4 , Mass. Builder, and now I run Imporium. And all labs have been quality. As you know . Some oils better than others but Imporium is close to home (I think) cause it gets home quickly (around 24hrs) so I chose this route.
Now I did create a tapatalk account b4 . But I changed phones and can't remember the email I used to reset password that I don't remember.
So as soon as I get some time I will try and create a new one and post some labs for ya'll .
Time to go watch my boys play ball. Get back later .
Thanks for the review bud. Yea, if you get a chance wouldn't mind checking out those labs. I've heard good things about them but not a lot of blood work. I got some blood results coming myself from other ugl's, keep your eyes peeled in the lab section.

with a $500 minimum, the blood tests better be fantastic. otherwise, thats a chunk o'change to waste on heresay and smoke-blowing.

with a $500 minimum, the blood tests better be fantastic. otherwise, thats a chunk o'change to waste on heresay and smoke-blowing.
Lol, no shit right. Dam last I checked it was 400 min, now 500...lawd!

Just read on pro m that they are coming out with a nasal spray that's uses a test base and another with a tren base. Is this hype/gimmick or for real

Just read on pro m that they are coming out with a nasal spray that's uses a test base and another with a tren base. Is this hype/gimmick or for real
there's nasal gel test, they have it as a spray, so yeah, there is such a thing. just gets absorbed like all other stuff u sniff....
hell, u could probably booty bump gear like some do with pills. and alcohol. not me....