Imporium Labs

newbies, pay no attention to jolter, he's been exposed a scam artist who gets free gear and than uses his status to con people into thinking it's good

Look old fart,I get nothing for free I pay like you.oh wait you dont even cycle.you can reply I won't waste my time on senior citizens.
Really??? I thought maybe you received free gear from PCT.shop and might even be running a log somewhere. But maybe im thinking of someone else, what say you?

Really??? I thought maybe you received free gear from PCT.shop and might even be running a log somewhere. But maybe im thinking of someone else, what say you?
That I am ,and yes that is free as for imporium no all paid in full.

newbies, pay no attention to jolter, he's been exposed a scam artist who gets free gear and than uses his status to con people into thinking it's good

you're a gear whore
I got flamed on M&S for calling Jolter a gear whore, then got banned from BOP for just mentioning how long it took to get gear from one of their sponsors. I could go on & on, but I'm too busy in the gym, at work or doing family shit. Imo, Meso is still the best board around, everything I need is right here.

That I am ,and yes that is free as for imporium no all paid in full.
Ive seen you post pics of gear that you (supposedly) bought from at least 4-5 labs. No one else does this and there is no fucking way you have ran all that gear ( at least 50-100 vials) in the few months you've been here. Im not someone that attacks others, im just saying something don't add up. Of course you could be doing something else with all that gear and of course that none of my business but i swear EVERY new lab that comes along you end up posting pics of that labs gear that you say your gonna run. Im confused!!!

Ive seen you post pics of gear that you (supposedly) bought from at least 4-5 labs. No one else does this and there is no fucking way you have ran all that gear ( at least 50-100 vials) in the few months you've been here. Im not someone that attacks others, im just saying something don't add up. Of course you could be doing something else with all that gear and of course that none of my business but i swear EVERY new lab that comes along you end up posting pics of that labs gear that you say your gonna run. Im confused!!!
i thought we ran jolter off when we exposed him a couple of months ago, guess he forgot

i thought we ran jolter off when we exposed him a couple of months ago, guess he forgot
You will never run me off.and it does not matter what I do with those vials.I have ran a couple labs in my latest cycle mostly omporium and I'm switching to pct.its my cycle.

Jolter is spreading his hustle that's all, I think it's pretty obvious what he is doing, No confusion here. Lol

Rpbb here I found a pic of you
98afbb95c2e54d4a990bbcf0b0b22ef6.jpg

You will never run me off.and it does not matter what I do with those vials.I have ran a couple labs in my latest cycle mostly omporium and I'm switching to pct.its my cycle.
Don't hate the player, hate the game. Got to give you credit, you sure as hell ain't no quitter, but I wish you would learn some punctuation. Lol

Hey I'm lling to let bigons be bigons,I will keep my reviews on labs on other boards as long as I don't see people posting my name out there ,I can insult for a long time as others can .like I said I don't order from this lab anymore.for personal reasons and the lab I use now has enough customers.I will admit I got played into thinking I would be a rep.I now realize even a rep would most likely get some jail time. I make enough to buy my own gear.the next time someone sends me some mail on me so asking about a source I will tell them order at your own risk.all labs are a risk!there are not real pharmaceutical companies in the first place.
Once a gear whore and a rep, always a gear whore and rep. You admitted to your whoring in the above @jolter604 so nothing you ever say will erase that indignity or regain trust

Your kind will always get called out dude. You took the free gear and admitted doing so now eat your words and revel in the zero reputation you have here

If thats rpbb you might wanna take notes, or are you saying this guy doesn't look waaaaaay better than you?
Bro that guy is my idle ,and my reputation at meso is ruined.bo ho.I am writing my suicide note as I type.I really don't buy into the meso rules if I followed rules I would not be using aas in the first place.this is the place I go to when I'm board of the other forums.there are thousands of labs out there and the fact that people on here bash on them everyone is scared to tell there experience.what's the point of a open,all gos board and you can't talk about sources with out getting lip.and no one on here speaks up on other forums just here like its the cool thing to do.and I have had labs send me PMS on here to say I liked there gear for store credit and discounts and I told them to fuck off.and no it was not mass builder aka advanced elite or imporium.I just really liked there gear.fuck it I will help the ones who ask.
No I will go back to my 57.00 a hour job

Bro that guy is my idle ,and my reputation at meso is ruined.bo ho.I am writing my suicide note as I type.I really don't buy into the meso rules if I followed rules I would not be using aas in the first place.this is the place I go to when I'm board of the other forums.there are thousands of labs out there and the fact that people on here bash on them everyone is scared to tell there experience.what's the point of a open,all gos board and you can't talk about sources with out getting lip.and no one on here speaks up on other forums just here like its the cool thing to do.and I have had labs send me PMS on here to say I liked there gear for store credit and discounts and I told them to fuck off.and no it was not mass builder aka advanced elite or imporium.I just really liked there gear.fuck it I will help the ones who ask.
Ok , i took it wrong and for that i apologize to you, i do not have a problem with you and i think i might have come off as though i do. And i do get what your saying on giving feedback it can be a double edge sword.
57$ an hr nice!! Im in the same career feild as you but im a cab and finish work guy. And times are pretty good for us rt now thats for sure.

Peace[emoji4]

Who the fuck pays you $57 per hour? You can't even put together a single sentence without fucking it sideways.