Imporium Labs

Don't apologize, read the whole thread.
Right on rpbb, should've responded earlier but you're definitively right. Guys got pics of 20 + bottles of gear that he paid for by a lab nobody here's heard of but he traded for it, no wait the order came quickly so he paid for it, blaah blaah blaah. One way or the other he's not being honest with us so TRUST=GONE. Not sure what jolters motivation is here but I really don't care. Good eye bro. You called it right off the bat

It was referred and its the spell check on my phone I'm driving smart guy.

You sarcastically call me a smart guy and defend yourself by saying you are driving and at the same time typing a post on an Internet forum?

Yep, you sure as fuck have brain damage. That isn't in doubt anymore. Typing a fucking post while driving... Unfuckingbelievable.

Try not to kill anyone, smart guy. Clearly your self-centeredness isn't just confined to being a gear whore.

rpbb...i wouldnt put much stock into the stickies up top...they have "scoc" up there...and that failed this board miserably. and was the dumbest idea ever.
rpbb you proved one thing...that meso has became a "mad max beyond thunder dome". any member posts anything ,they end up getting attacked visiously. its why no one wants to come here anymore. people call this board "a joke".no one helps anyone here anymore.
honestly..i wont even click on this thread again to see rpbb`s ranting,raving, lunatic of a reply.

Oh look its d-red; the same d-red that banned me from muscle and science for exposing Kalatu/leehghg as the scammer MG/Pacman. D-red knew that he was a scammer but was getting freebies from MG and was upset because I was exposing his shady behavior. Then d-red helped him get on OLM.

Oh look its d-red; the same d-red that banned me from muscle and science for exposing Kalatu/leehghg as the scammer MG/Pacman. D-red knew that he was a scammer but was getting freebies from MG and was upset because I was exposing his shady behavior. Then d-red helped him get on OLM.

Pacman is the scam that won't end. He's been at it for over two years under various lab names and he's still going strong from what I hear. He wouldn't have been able to get away with it without support from crooked mods and admins like these d-red types.

Pacman is the scam that won't end. He's been at it for over two years under various lab names and he's still going strong from what I hear. He wouldn't have been able to get away with it without support from crooked mods and admins like these d-red types.

He just tried to get started on Reddit but the mods sniffed him out and banned him.
He even alluded to being a respected source on OLM as a way to curry favor.

He just tried to get started on Reddit but the mods sniffed him out and banned him.
He even alluded to being a respected source on OLM as a way to curry favor.

Has anyone ever posted his info anywhere? I'm sure there are a lot of guys that would like to meet up with him and say hello.

Has anyone ever posted his info anywhere? I'm sure there are a lot of guys that would like to meet up with him and say hello.

Don't believe they did. Amazing how some of these guys can get away with the same shit time after time.

That is why the gear whoring and referral discounts enrage me. They rely on guys to do that so they can establish their new lab.

It has because abundantly clear that labs that do things right from the start are more likely to be here a year from now versus the labs that employ every trick from the start.

It has because abundantly clear that labs that do things right from the start are more likely to be here a year from now versus the labs that employ every trick from the start.

The ones that do things right from the start are the ones that have been around for years, and they don't have to grease the vets with freebies. Most startup labs are meatheads trying to make their fortune, and they usually try to entice customers with free samples. But as you noted, a fairly significant number are former scammers setting up shop again. Any lab that's been in operation for less than a couple of years is high risk.

@d-red

These are some pretty serious accusations, man. I figured you would have something to say in response to this?

If someone was making claims this serious about me, I sure as heck would have something to say about it.

Your response?

To my knowledge his info has not been posted but he is being "investigated" so to speak. Numerous people on other boards are owed money by him and there are some who don't take kindly to that.

rpbb...i wouldnt put much stock into the stickies up top...they have "scoc" up there...and that failed this board miserably. and was the dumbest idea ever.
rpbb you proved one thing...that meso has became a "mad max beyond thunder dome". any member posts anything ,they end up getting attacked visiously. its why no one wants to come here anymore. people call this board "a joke".no one helps anyone here anymore.
honestly..i wont even click on this thread again to see rpbb`s ranting,raving, lunatic of a reply.
well?

55dcdb39ea1091a5718b993245d532c8.jpg

It's normal on many sites I'm a member of a BMW enthusiast board where new members and members with stupid questions frequently get flamed. It got so bad that they started an "ask a stupid question thread". I look at it like this, I am dealing with people from all over the country, even the world. People are people & there are a lot of fucked up people out there. Forget about the fact that most if not all of us are jacked up on juice. There are bound to be issues & people you like or dislike. I don't lose any sleep over anything said or done by anyone here or anywhere else.

it's great gear, and jolter got it for free. always nice when a gear whore pushes a lab
Look old fart,I get nothing for free I pay like you.oh wait you dont even cycle.you can reply I won't waste my time on senior citizens.