Imporium Labs

Muscle and science
Well I am very impatient so if lab is good great but domestic taking over two weeks I'm gone.another is exposure to price list I don't want people to be able to even find out where they can get it.not gonna put anyone on blast.
And I'm gonna run pharmacon mix 2 and add test e and tren e and master e.after four weeks I will stop the mix 2 and just go with the enanths ,and last three weeks add the mix 2 again until 4 days before pct.
It works for me I don't mind being a pin cushion.

I'm sure the tren will help with that. If you're trying to source here, just say so

Yeah tough crowd ,so I a gear whore.I have ran a lot of gear over the last Coue years and only hated one qdl .I did not even start this thread just trying to give some feed back.

I donate it to people who have low t.
OMG! I have low t! Do I qualify? What are we talking about again? I just heard "donate" and bells started going off in my head. Seriously, I forgot what this thread was about. It turned into yet another pissing match :(

Remember Jolter you are in this forum when dogs eats dogs, and they attack sources and members they do not care
This board is uncensored and as I've said before, more members spend their hard earned money on labs and donate to this forum so it can afford to operate and do it's own lab testing on ugls than you'd believe. Why would they do that when they could just say fuck it? Because they care and show their love and respect to this forum by doing so. There are plenty of censored boards out there for you if you don't like this one. It's not for the faint of heart or the thin skinned but if you give respect, you'll usually get it back :)

Don't apologize, read the whole thread.
Rpbb u are just a punk bitch go fuck yourself must.you are a other waste of post on here trying to be a part of something you have no business here.you have no contributed information just bucking like a woman.I mean do you even run gear or do you just go on here because u have no life?

You just keep putting your foot in it, so far you said you got the gear three different ways, several reasons for trying it, post that you are running different sources gear at the same t8me. And post pictures of gear that is a joke. I don't mind you coming get to try and source here, but using your WKM status to contact people is shiity

You just keep putting your foot in it, so far you said you got the gear three different ways, several reasons for trying it, post that you are running different sources gear at the same t8me. And post pictures of gear that is a joke. I don't mind you coming get to try and source here, but using your WKM status to contact people is shiity
The thing is is it is none of your business bro u sound like a cop.
And no one cares about that useless status .wkm what a joke.
And I am not trying to source anything here.I could say all these labs are gtg and get nothing out of it
Geneza,mass builder,dragon pharma,pharmacon,eminence I am sure tons of people have had great results with these labs and a hand full have not.again they are all underground labs and just like real pharmaceutical labs they will all have a flaw or too.pull that might vial of of your ass and put it in ur mouth.Nome of these labs will ever be perfect its reality.and testing them every couple months won't guarantee anything either they could get bunk raws at anytime.the only thing it will help is the total bogus labs that should be filtered out threw constant bad review.

Last edited:
Keep making stuff up to cover your lies, go back and radio your posts in this thread, you'll see what a joke you are

And im not the only one that has called you out on your lies, tell imporium, the Russian bathtub brewer next time to find someone smarter to pimp his gear

And im not the only one that has called you out on your lies, tell imporium, the Russian bathtub brewer next time to find someone smarter to pimp his gear
I have yet to see a cycle log or blood work from u.but u have the money to send anabolic lab some doh.cool thanks man .but I see all ur post are just getting on threads and arguing about pointless shit.hey no one said anything about buying it.I bet you half of these guys won't even be able to find out were to get it from.

Sponsors

Latest posts