Imporium Labs

Way to backpedal and come up with an excuse, go read the thread on why you shouldn't accept free gear from sources, but I can summarize it, it makes you a douchebag

Way to backpedal and come up with an excuse, go read the thread on why you shouldn't accept free gear from sources, but I can summarize it, it makes you a douchebag
Ok sorry about that..my apologies.

I'm pretty sure u can go to m&s and see who got free gear.I'm not in that thread.to tell you the truth I don't think they ever did give away free gear.I think they said they did not need to that they would pay for the test.yeah that's right go to another forum and do some reading there is like 1000 forums and like 5000 ugl labs.I hope u made your post count big dawg

I'm getting bored, my final message to the noobs, this review will be nothing but a paid for advertisement for a bathtub brewer out of russia

Has anybody had any dealings with this lab? I couldn't find anything by using the search function here. This lab is stating their shit is more special than others labs shit because they use Russian raws instead of Chinese raws. What peaked my interest other than being a noob dumb ass is the lead shrill over on MS has a pic of himself. He looks like he is 85 years old and buff as hell. :)
I've heard good things. Their rep is concrete guy (cg) claims to be 50, but looks much older.

9beface1246c3532e40ee566a24518c6.jpg

I thought you traded for it
Man I have had this gear out and about for over a month waiting for some feedback from locals all who have ran tons of gear and all love this shit.and my neighbor got it and that is all.

Man I have had this gear out and about for over a month waiting for some feedback from locals all who have ran tons of gear and all love this shit.and my neighbor got it and that is all.
Correct me if im wrong but i have seen you in maybe 4 different labs now and each time you say your gonna run their gear on your next cycle. My question is, do you run different labs on the same cycle ? If so how do you know which product is or isnt up to par? And if you dont mix the labs why would you order from so many labs ? Im just asking because when i find a good lab i pretty much stick with that " proven" lab till i have a reason to move on.

Sponsors

Latest posts