Imporium Labs

Rpbb u are just a punk bitch go fuck yourself must.you are a other waste of post on here trying to be a part of something you have no business here.you have no contributed information just bucking like a woman.I mean do you even run gear or do you just go on here because u have no life?

Personally, I don't care why rpbb is here as long as he's here. He's a natural skeptic and absolutely relentless when he smells something fishy. We need a lot more members like him.

Personally, I don't care why rpbb is here as long as he's here. He's a natural skeptic and absolutely relentless when he smells something fishy. We need a lot more members like him.
Yeah I think its good to,I am on at least ten other forums and would not waste my time on 7-8 of them with reviews like me so because test are removed as well as reviews.its sad how people sugar coat shit.if I am putting time and effort into a lab I bring it here or a couple other places.I would like other real feedback.now for someone to ask my shit like am I selling it on a board is bullshit narc mentality.I would never take someone's money from any board and send them dome shit,no thanks.like I said I make enough legit money Else where.if he has no geed back then beat it.I never said shit was dosed rite or go buy it.I was hoping for good or bad feedback no bickering I would ask my wife if that's what I was looking for.all these sources are not reliable due to there is no reliable raw source.if a ugl is big enough to test all there batches then they should be making human grade stuff for hospitals .every lab is risky I would never say one is reliable.but as far as the labs I have used and people I know have all been at least real.my last cycle mid cycle I get blood work and this is one of the forums I will post it at.man but the kid games are just lame.you can become a well known member by one argument.

Hey I have asked anyone to send me money for anything on here or anywhere else here is your chance to blast me out.there will be no replies.

I'm just one for taking it into my own hands.if I went for reviews then every lab would be a no go.I have yet to see a lab with perfect reviews.
And I never said I ordered anything from them.
How do u know I did not traid someone for it u are a ass rbpp just stop you are just sliddinv it in ur own ass fag.go try and make a name for yourself on another thread.
Not bad for placing Monday received Thursday.
Correct me if im wrong but i have seen you in maybe 4 different labs now and each time you say your gonna run their gear on your next cycle. My question is, do you run different labs on the same cycle ? If so how do you know which product is or isnt up to par? And if you dont mix the labs why would you order from so many labs ? Im just asking because when i find a good lab i pretty much stick with that " proven" lab till i have a reason to move on.

Ha ha, now that jolter has been exposed as a gear whoring rep, how many people want to buy this shit now. Like I said, the Russians should have hired someone smarter

Everyone, go the the thread at the top "why you shouldn't accept free gear from sources", it exposes jolter for the gear whoring rep that he is

Everyone, go the the thread at the top "why you shouldn't accept free gear from sources", it exposes jolter for the gear whoring rep that he is
rpbb...i wouldnt put much stock into the stickies up top...they have "scoc" up there...and that failed this board miserably. and was the dumbest idea ever.
rpbb you proved one thing...that meso has became a "mad max beyond thunder dome". any member posts anything ,they end up getting attacked visiously. its why no one wants to come here anymore. people call this board "a joke".no one helps anyone here anymore.
honestly..i wont even click on this thread again to see rpbb`s ranting,raving, lunatic of a reply.

rpbb...i wouldnt put much stock into the stickies up top...they have "scoc" up there...and that failed this board miserably. and was the dumbest idea ever.
rpbb you proved one thing...that meso has became a "mad max beyond thunder dome". any member posts anything ,they end up getting attacked visiously. its why no one wants to come here anymore. people call this board "a joke".no one helps anyone here anymore.
honestly..i wont even click on this thread again to see rpbb`s ranting,raving, lunatic of a reply.
Take jolters cock out of your mouth for a second and listen. Jolter has been exposed as a gear whoring shill. If you don't like that fact, that's too bad, go back to you're paid source board

Seeing as you've been a member since 2007 I'm going to go out on a limb and guess you are the D-Red the scammer?

D-red. You don't like this forum? Then why the fuck are you here badmouthing it when you could go fit in better on a source board. I guarantee all the shills and reps there would treat you like gold right up until you send them your money. You call this board a joke? Who says that? All the source boards? Probably because they left here with their tail between their legs after they tried their luck here. I'm a member on other boards and you know what? This is the only one that isn't a fucking joke. When I found meso, I knew right away it was a no bs forum for serious guys. I guess you're not one of them so what board are you from? What's your handle there?

rpbb...i wouldnt put much stock into the stickies up top...they have "scoc" up there...and that failed this board miserably.

The scoc is not up there and it never was. But what does that have to do with rpbb referring someone to a thread in which jolter was exposed (with proof) for soliciting noobs? Absolutely nothing. But it does deflect attention away from Jolter and YOUR board's sponsor, Imporium.

The scoc is not up there and it never was. But what does that have to do with rpbb referring someone to a thread in which jolter was exposed (with proof) for soliciting noobs? Absolutely nothing. But it does deflect attention away from Jolter and YOUR board's sponsor, Imporium.
Imporiym is only on anabolic ungerground

Hey I even deferred wkm members there not just noons and they never got burned and people on other boards who still use mass so go suck on that

Hey I even deferred wkm members there not just noons and they never got burned and people on other boards who still use mass so go suck on that

For the love of God. Quit blowing money on gear and take a remedial English class at your local CC. WTF did you even just say? I don't care if guys misspell shit or have poor grammar. But I simply cannot understand a single fucking thing you say.

The only thing I've been able to piece together is that you talk about "dicks" and "sucking" a lot. I guess when something is close to your heart and on your mind a lot you put in a better effort.

Sponsors

Latest posts