Imporium Labs

Correct me if I'm wrong Jolter, but it appears to me that you do the shotgun approach. I venture into various threads and you announce you've made a new order with a source and that you have xyz on the way.
I'm just one for taking it into my own hands.if I went for reviews then every lab would be a no go.I have yet to see a lab with perfect reviews.
And I never said I ordered anything from them.

I'm just one for taking it into my own hands.if I went for reviews then every lab would be a no go.I have yet to see a lab with perfect reviews.
And I never said I ordered anything from them.
So you got it for free? You sound like a noob, going to try some stuff at random, and report on it in two weeks. Don't see how that helps anyone

How does your response help,ur another member on here who sounds like one of those battered women who stay clear of every man because they got hit once.no matter how much they have to offer the are shot down before they get a clear picture.
So what have contributed besides a ton of rejection post?do u have any reliable information or do u just fish all day and bash random post?
d00438e1eb7a60187c0392d2627997a7.jpg

Ok, you're right, all the noobs should listen to you and go ahead and order from this shit source because a WKM got a bunch of free shit

No one said order ,order from any ugl and its a risk,none of them are perfect.they all have flaws they are underground labs it sounds almost as bad as a meth lab.and wkm is just a handle I never said I deserved it,I'm just another member.I don't trust any lab 100% even when I go to kaiser and get my kids meds .I do not see myself ever using one lab for a exrended amount of time,some go beyond to male us happy some don't give a shit its the game we willingly play.

I can't wait for your two week review, by than you'll be saying the gear is fire and they are gtg bro

That's disappointing, I was looking forward to you two week review

Well I will be back for the pip review then just for you.if I say I'm in pain maybe u will pull the trigger for joy.

If it doesn't have any pip, will that mean it's gtg and everyone should start ordering

If it doesn't have any pip, will that mean it's gtg and everyone should start ordering
Personally if there is no pip I get disappointed then I have wait until I get the 500 ng blood work back...if it does I will just crawl back to another lab and try again.rbpp I would love to see some of your reviews on here do you have any links?

So to summarize, you got some gear for free that was vouched for by some Bros at a paid board, and you thought you'd advertise it here

So to summarize, you got some gear for free that was vouched for by some Bros at a paid board, and you thought you'd advertise it here
To summarize things you have not even contributed a review or blood work.get the fuck out,haaaaaa
U are a spongy leech .

So you got it for free? You sound like a noob, going to try some stuff at random, and report on it in two weeks. Don't see how that helps anyone
I dont think he said he got it for free. Let's give jolter the benefit of the doubt for now and give him a chance to submit bloods.

And as you said, you didn't order it, so any review you create for these guys is bullshit

At least I don't use WKM status to promote no name labs
I already said I wkm means dog shit you will be one just for posting on this thread .it should be for people who submitted at least five blood test.just my opinion.and the board I saw this on does not sugar coat any reviews even the bad ones.

And as you said, you didn't order it, so any review you create for these guys is bullshit
How do u know I did not traid someone for it u are a ass rbpp just stop you are just sliddinv it in ur own ass fag.go try and make a name for yourself on another thread.

Sponsors