In Search For Bacteriostatic Water in EU

Eddie.

Many threads on how to make your own bac water, i looked for BA in some of the sites given in various threads and can't find anything tempting. I'm not paying 70 euro shipping for 100ml BA. Also after seeing the latest posts from @Luka.Halotestin who's dealing with issues making his own bac i rather buy already made solution.

Does anybody know where to buy bacteriostatic water in EU in reasonable price? I know @Ghoul and another guy posted a great deal for pfizer hospira but that's not for EU. Is going the UGL route the only way?

Many threads on how to make your own bac water, i looked for BA in some of the sites given in various threads and can't find anything tempting. I'm not paying 70 euro shipping for 100ml BA. Also after seeing the latest posts from @Luka.Halotestin who's dealing with issues making his own bac i rather buy already made solution.

Does anybody know where to buy bacteriostatic water in EU in reasonable price? I know @Ghoul and another guy posted a great deal for pfizer hospira but that's not for EU. Is going the UGL route the only way?

That Medex deal ships to EU. Ends up being $10 / 30ml vial with shipping, but that's still not a bad price for the best.

I use this site:

It's not cheap but it works and I've used many vials and had no issues.

Yeah man, i've seen that already but 40 Euro shipping..nah, it's too much. I can still buy with 8-10 euro per 10ml from other UGLs and with half the shipping. It's a friggin water, i can't accept paying that much for water haha.

I use this site:

It's not cheap but it works and I've used many vials and had no issues.

Well if that's true then it's still a gread deal. I'm currently paying 10 bucks for 10ml for a UGL one. You mind sharing the link once again? I'm gonna ask them if they shipping and what are the odds of paying extra fees with customs etc.

Do your own, it's super cheap..I will say it again and again.

BA is easily available in Europe for low prices.
1 liter will last you your entire life

The one from ebay doesn't send to my country and the other from Netherlands sells it 14 Euro for 100ml and 70 euro shipping. I could find ryanair tickets at this price to go there grab it smoke a pot and return back with the same money. Can you post here a link from a EU site other the ones i know? Just a tested one, I don't want my solutions go cloudy like luka's did from the ebay one

Buddy with just one Google research I have found like 10+ website selling benzyl alcool come on. Even if you pay 50/60 euro total for 1 liter it's still nothing compared of all the money you save.

Hey Eddie, I asked about bac water to someone here, but got no answer.
This stuff is sold in small quantities and the price is extortionate.
Also, the PH needs to be right.

Tracy is selling it cheaply, apparently with lab tests indicating ph, but it only makes sense if you get it together with other stuff.
However, my concern was whether it is something one should contemplate, in the first place. Not sure about it.
I suppose what Sampei has been saying, repeatedly, about doing it yourself is the only way to go.

Just adding this here:
For anyone reading this who is unsure about what is needed and how to do it safely/properly, a quick search will bring up posts with instructions and advice.

Otherwise, just ask Sampei, who loooooves being asked about it, incessantly.
He' s the bac man.

A good day to you and gf, Eddie.

Hey Eddie, I asked about bac water to someone here, but got no answer.
This stuff is sold in small quantities and the price is extortionate.
Also, the PH needs to be right.

Tracy is selling it cheaply, apparently with lab tests indicating ph, but it only makes sense if you get it together with other stuff.
However, my concern was whether it is something one should contemplate, in the first place. Not sure about it.
I suppose what Sampei has been saying, repeatedly, about doing it yourself is the only way to go.

Just adding this here:
For anyone reading this who is unsure about what is needed and how to do it safely/properly, a quick search will bring up posts with instructions and advice.

Otherwise, just ask Sampei, who loooooves being asked about it, incessantly.
He' s the bac man.

A good day to you and gf, Eddie.

Buddy with just one Google research I have found like 10+ website selling benzyl alcool come on. Even if you pay 50/60 euro total for 1 liter it's still nothing compared of all the money you save.

Yes, and i already told you the store from ebay (S3) doesn't ship to my country. The store also the same ofc. The other spanish store it gives me error 404 no matter what product i chose, normal connection or VPN. Also, as i already said in my first post, i've read the thread in the homebrew and i can google too to find numerous sketchy sites selling chemicals. I asked for bacteriostatic water, something like hospira within the EU.

Hi Iris, i've used 2 different bac waters (one was from QSC) and i have no issues regarding allergic response etc, so there's no particular reason to google all the sketchy sites and order a chemical from a store that sells chloroform and other stuff to my house. I'd rather buy "water" than chemicals.

Have a good day too :)

That's something i could try. If i place a test order with 2 vials it will end up 60 euro with shipping, so 1 euro per 1ml, like the ugl prices but with better quality.

I went to medex and noticed it stopped selling to random dudes, it requires medical licence to buy the bac water. Did you saw it?

Yes, and i already told you the store from ebay (S3) doesn't ship to my country. The store also the same ofc. The other spanish store it gives me error 404 no matter what product i chose, normal connection or VPN. Also, as i already said in my first post, i've read the thread in the homebrew and i can google too to find numerous sketchy sites selling chemicals. I asked for bacteriostatic water, something like hospira within the EU.

Hi Iris, i've used 2 different bac waters (one was from QSC) and i have no issues regarding allergic response etc, so there's no particular reason to google all the sketchy sites and order a chemical from a store that sells chloroform and other stuff to my house. I'd rather buy "water" than chemicals.

That's something i could try. If i place a test order with 2 vials it will end up 60 euro with shipping, so 1 euro per 1ml, like the ugl prices but with better quality.

I went to medex and noticed it stopped selling to random dudes, it requires medical licence to buy the bac water. Did you saw it?

They've always said medical license, but it's not required for BAC, You just order it.

Even with the high shipping to the EU, you get 3ml per euro, Despite the larger outlay, that's a tremendous value for what has an effectively infinite shelf life.

Fair enough.
Here, I can find injection water by B Braun super easy and kind of cheap.
But the Hospira is only sold by a super dodgy place that sells steroids.

They say they are in the UK but then I read somewhere else that they send it from China and there have been people reportedly getting fake Hospira.
So I deffo do not want to get it from there.
And it pretty much costs the same as other bac water people in the UK sell it for, at 6-7 quid x small vial.

Thank you for the message.
I hope you will manage to get it from the States.

@Var1 if you use the one you showed me to recon sema, that is injection water, which does not contain anything else.
You should use bac, really

You look to me like a crybaby that is not able to do any ground work to fix his problem and can't even find a seller of Bac water when there are plenty in the UK for example same as in the US that will ship to Europe.

You complain of paying 70 euro for a bottle of BA but at the same time you are ok in paying shit load of money for made BAC water. You should make up your mind kiddo.

Have fun, I'm out of here.

You look to me like a crybaby that is not able to do any ground work to fix his problem and can't even find a seller of Bac water when there are plenty in the UK for example same as in the US that will ship to Europe.

You complain of paying 70 euro for a bottle of BA but at the same time you are ok in paying shit load of money for made BAC water. You should make up your mind kiddo.

Have fun, I'm out of here.

Have you provided any info about a store selling bac water in EU and did i missed it? No.

I wrote specifically in my first post that i don't want to bother making my own bac water but you failed to understand my simple English and you started flooding the thread with posts about where i can find BA to make my own bac water. Ghoul provided info for a store and i said i'm going to contact them.

Ciao :*

Easy everyone, good solutions all around. A safe good value home-brew equivalent for those motivated to go that route, or the convenience of and access for Euro residents to the most premium of pharma BAC waters at a very reasonable price, undercutting most UGL options.

Easy everyone, good solutions all around. A safe good value home-brew equivalent for those motivated to go that route, or the convenience of and access for Euro residents to the most premium of pharma BAC waters at a very reasonable price, undercutting most UGL options.

Currently i'm not in a hurry to stock huge amounts, i'm about to start using GH and the amount that i'm going to need is 2-3ml per month. I don't even know how i will handle GH and if i keep it in the long run, it will be a testing period. It seems unnecessary to me to try find a legit site with chemicals and stock a shitload of BA just in case. Anyway, thanks for all.

Have you provided any info about a store selling bac water in EU and did i missed it? No.

I wrote specifically in my first post that i don't want to bother making my own bac water but you failed to understand my simple English and you started flooding the thread with posts about where i can find BA to make my own bac water. Ghoul provided info for a store and i said i'm going to contact them.

Ciao :*

Hard to find yeah? Maybe instead of doing HGH you should do a course on how to use Google :)

LMAO..i'll consider it, only if you consider doing a course on which countries are inside EU and which not :)
Yeah because ordering from USA it's inside EU right? Very different than ordering from UK, sure!
There are no seller of Bac water inside of EU unless you go the steroids sources route.

Back