infinitylabs, tabs and raws are available in USA warehouse, legit product, the best price

One of my customers tested my product, and you said that I paid this customer and the test was not credible. The tablets randomly selected by the customer are not credible, so are the tablets selected by the seller credible? ?
It can be seen that the test report is not important, what is important is to have a pair of discerning eyes.
MESO is a good community, let's work together to create a good atmosphere, if you really love it, work together to manage it well

How to test tablets to be credible?
Before the seller tests himself, he will ask to make the tablets to be heavier, or add more raw materials when mixing, so that the dosage detected will be higher. The seller's own test report can only prove that the batch of goods is qualified and the raw materials he used are qualified. But it cannot explain that every batch of goods in the future will be qualified.
I will only test the tablets that the customer is suspicious of. For example, if the customer says that he has no previous reaction after taking Aromasin, then I will test it.
Our test reports are almost all from customers. The tablets randomly selected by the customer are sent for testing. This is also the most credible method. We encourage customers to send them for testing themselves.

Last edited:
no ,I didnt
Dude, you literally posted a test of Rido's finished product and claimed it as your own. Do you think we're stupid and forget that easily? You also stole another persons report as well. Those are the ONLY tests you've posted to date on this forum.

infinitylabs test reports (Janoshik)

Seriously, just fuck off already and let the thread die. No one here can possibly be retarded enough to order from you.

My client stole it, I didn't steal it.

another persons is my customer,I painted the
Mosaic on the test report myself, so there is no mistake.
A thief sells you a stolen bicycle and claims it is his own. Then you are also a thief, right?so, you are really stupid.
Dude, you literally posted a test of Rido's finished product and claimed it as your own. Do you think we're stupid and forget that easily? You also stole another persons report as well. Those are the ONLY tests you've posted to date on this forum.

Seriously, just fuck off already and let the thread die. No one here can possibly be retarded enough to order from you.

Last edited:
My client stole it, I didn't steal it.

another persons is my customer,I painted the
Mosaic on the test report myself, so there is no mistake.
A thief sells you a stolen bicycle and claims it is his own. Then you are also a thief, right?so, you are really stupid.
Crazy that you have multiple "customers" stealing reports/tests from other UGL's. I mean, what are the odds? I'm the stupid one though? Not you for doing your due diligence and checking the validity of the reports?

Even if any of that was true (which it isn't), you haven't posted a single test of your own since attempting to source here.

@Millard Can we ban this retard? Or is stealing lab reports from other UGL's considered acceptable nowadays?

How to test tablets to be credible?
Before the seller tests himself, he will ask to make the tablets to be heavier, or add more raw materials when mixing, so that the dosage detected will be higher. The seller's own test report can only prove that the batch of goods is qualified and the raw materials he used are qualified. But it cannot explain that every batch of goods in the future will be qualified.
I will only test the tablets that the customer is suspicious of. For example, if the customer says that he has no previous reaction after taking Aromasin, then I will test it.
Our test reports are almost all from customers. The tablets randomly selected by the customer are sent for testing. This is also the most credible method. We encourage customers to send them for testing themselves.
BIG A said:

it is worthless that positive results posted by the sponsors themselves.

Any results is a waste of space and should not be posted and if anyone believes them, they are the fools

BIG A said:

it is worthless that positive results posted by the sponsors themselves.

Any results is a waste of space and should not be posted and if anyone believes them, they are the fools

One of my customers tested my product, and you said that I paid this customer and the test was not credible. The tablets randomly selected by the customer are not credible, so are the tablets selected by the seller credible? ?
It can be seen that the test report is not important, what is important is to have a pair of discerning eyes.
MESO is a good community, let's work together to create a good atmosphere, if you really love it, work together to manage it well

I understand your concern but it's how you play ball around here.

Got some surprisingly good news! I remember this source @infinitylab being bashed by so many due to the stolen reports he posted, that he got from his customer. I’m the type to find out for myself before assuming. Now I was hesitant but I’ve ordered few orals from this source and was impressed with the Anavar , Halotestin and proviron. My girlfriend was having great results with the anavar 10mg. So I decided to get the anavar 10mg and 25mg and proviron 25mg tested to see how accurate it was. Now others can assume and have their own opinions. Im strictly going off my person experience with few others that also used their orals that I gave to.

Far as the stolen test report, I’m now believing a customer of his tried to pretend to get orals tested for a price reduction and simply sent him someone else’s test results and it backfired but mainly backfired on @infinitylab by assuming his customer was being honest.

Again I’m just simply going off my experience with test samples I had done.

Bigguy81 said:

Last edited:
Look I don't know what happened with this hole test situation, but what I can say is this, and I have no ties to this Source in any fucking way. Have I dealt with them? Yes, but I haven't dealt with them in 6 to 8 months now. Anyway what I can say is, when I did do business with them they were completely legit, and professional with everything. as far as communication goes, to the product being tested (on my end. You name it. So I just felt like because they were always good to me I owe it to them to come on here, and seeing this and at least be honest, and say, this company is not a scammer trust me. Well you don't have to trust me, but I still wanted to say it.

I just wanted to clear the air here in regards to the issue with the Jano tests and what really happened. Long story short, back in the spring I had promised Infinity I would get a couple of their compounds tested and share the results with them. I have never personally dealt with Jano but had a buddy who said that he had and was familiar with his whole process. I asked if he could do me a solid and send them in for testing and he agreed to do so. Well when he sent the results back to me he told me that he didn‘t want his personal information disclosed and therefore had blocked it all out. Never once did I question it or personally go on to Jano’s site to check the codes because I thought I could trust the guy. Obviously that wasn’t the case and we all now know what really happened. I question if he’s ever even used Jano before because he should have known better and that people could still check them using the codes and view all the information he had blocked out ‍♂️.

But Infinity Labs 1000% had nothing to do with any of this. I take full responsibility and am definitely embarrassed by all these issues this has caused for everyone involved. First and foremost I would like to apologize to whomever’s reports were taken, Infinity Labs and the whole Meso community. Regardless of what my name tag says, I’ve been apart of this forum for almost 7 years now. While I may not post a lot, I am very familiar with both a lot of the sources as well as members on here.

Back