inflammation or brewing incorrectly?

If I could just put in my .02 in here.
Let’s start with carrier. Depending on which carrier you use out the two for brewing both have their trade offs. With grapeseed oil you must use quality oil, open it, use it and throw it AWAY. GSD can start to go rancid or somehow age and it will cause PIP.
As far as you additives and preservatives go I got 110mg/ml of propionate to hold with 11/2 bb/ba. No need to go higher unless you’re in a cold climate and don’t like heating the bottle every time you go to inject cause it’s crashing. To much bb will have you hurting right away or cause a slow onset of symptoms you didn’t have before.
I remember when I first cycled I always said the end of the bottle was the worst cause I’d start getting pip and lumps.
very good points

with the carrier oils i am definitely suss on them

for all i know they are getting the oils from the shelves at supermarkets and relabeling/bottling

i have received carriers off them with no labels, and have seen different shades (of GSO) which has made me question their products

even was a sent bb from same company that looked yellow like GSO (never seen yellowish BB before)

so this could definitely be a factor also

very good points

for all i know they are getting the oils from the shelves at supermarkets and relabeling/bottling

i have received carriers off them with no labels, and have seen different shades (of GSO) which has made me question their products

even was a sent bb from same company that looked yellow like GSO (never seen yellowish BB before)

The yellowish BB might be a concern even though the vials came in that I used were tinted. But pretty sure should be clear-ish.
Go to Publix and buy the most expensive grape seed oil you can find. You might be over paying but at least you know it’s better than most. Find another place to purchase your bb/ba. Don’t over heat the oil. 120-130 degrees. Throw your powder in and bb. When it’s clear and all is good let it cool down and add your ba. Stir and filter. Done.

very good points

Who are you using for your supplies mate?
I have found glassvials.com.au to be ok.
It's funny you mention the supermarket oils , I have used 100% GSO from Woolies before without an issue.

Who are you using for your supplies mate?
I have found glassvials.com.au to be ok.
It's funny you mention the supermarket oils , I have used 100% GSO from Woolies before without an issue.
Using ozvials.com.au

lol yes I’ve done the same with mct from Woolworths but did have issues …

The yellowish BB might be a concern even though the vials came in that I used were tinted. But pretty sure should be clear-ish.
Go to Publix and buy the most expensive grape seed oil you can find. You might be over paying but at least you know it’s better than most. Find another place to purchase your bb/ba. Don’t over heat the oil. 120-130 degrees. Throw your powder in and bb. When it’s clear and all is good let it cool down and add your ba. Stir and filter. Done.
I didn’t touch the yellowish bb lol
Thanks for the tips man our brew method is almost identical
I avoid heating as much as possible (within reason)

Sponsors

Back