• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Infomercial

Iron Worker

My wife and I go through razor blades like crazy. I have a hairy back and normal face I shave etc. The wife has legs to do on a daily basis and arms and (I hope she doesn't read this) a little stach..
Anyway, I'm never one to buy stuff on the infomercial scene but, and I do not own or sell or promote any part of this company, but must have been in a good holiday cheer mood and bought a product called "save a blade". I bought it because I hate paying big dollars for replacement blades that probably only cost five cents to make, and in the infomercial they showed the same blade we use, gellette venus and was desperate I guess. I'm usually very pesomistic about infomercials, in fact this was my first late night purchase.
Well, I'm impressed, I ususally change blades every three days, now with the sharpening machine I'm going into my second month with the same blade. I looked at the blade before and after with a magnifing glass and the results are obviouse. Like I said, I don't own any or have any financial interest in the company, and don't know if it will work with any other brand or type of blades but thought I'd take the time to let others know who want to save some dough. Sorry for spelling in this post, but the abc thing doesn't work with this laptop.

I saw that infomercial also and was wondering...I use mach III blades and they are expensive...

huh...I was wondering if they work on mach III blades...would be a good investment!!!!

i believe it works on any blade as long as it doesnt have a guard on it (ie vertical strips over the actual blades)