Injectable oil cardarine

While I've used it in the past, I wouldn't want to tempt fate given its possible connection to cancer by having it stuck in my tissues longer than it would usually be.
Oh well I guess it will be a good combo with the HGH xD

While I've used it in the past, I wouldn't want to tempt fate given its possible connection to cancer by having it stuck in my tissues longer than it would usually be.
If I remember correctly didn’t they use an insane dosage for the entire LIFE of the rat (which is the same as you taking it your whole life) and use a breed of rat that was already probed to cancer. Worshire rats I think they’re called.

If I remember correctly didn’t they use an insane dosage for the entire LIFE of the rat (which is the same as you taking it your whole life) and use a breed of rat that was already probed to cancer. Worshire rats I think they’re called.

Those rats were prone to developing cancer.
They found that cardarine sped up the process significantly.
However, it does not necessarily mean there is a direct correlation in humans.
You can decide to take it regardless of the risks highlighted.

There was a member here that took it for a year, together with a sarm, if I remember correctly.
He developed colon cancer. Not sure he linked it to cardarine but was keen to say he would not take it again.
Maybe it was all supposed to happen, regardless.

I have this, as one of the latest appraisals of cardarine, dated 2023

If you look at the conclusion, they say it is challenging to compare growth of cancer from cellular and animal studies to in vivo in humans.

It's all a big question mark.
In reality, there is no certainty usage will not lead to the development of cancerous cells, whether they are already there or not.

Attachments

Last edited:

There was a member here that took it for a year, together with a sarm, if I remember correctly.
He developed colon cancer. Not sure he linked it to cardarine but was keen to say he would not take it again.

If you look at the conclusion, they say it is challenging to compare growth of cancer from cellular and animal studies to in vivo in humans.

In reality, there is no certainty usage will not lead to the development of cancerous cells, whether they are already there or not.
yeah I'll keep the use of it only during blasts and even there not always, maybe I'll just use it these few weeks and drop it and never use it again.

but I was curious to trying it and see how does it feel.
If I die of cancer, well I guess I ran out of luck or was killed by stupidity.
thanks for the study

yeah I'll keep the use of it only during blasts and even there not always, maybe I'll just use it these few weeks and drop it and never use it again.

but I was curious to trying it and see how does it feel.
If I die of cancer, well I guess I ran out of luck or was killed by stupidity.
thanks for the study

Not all the data was released, but what occurred to me was this. In the days before Semaglutide, a major pharma company developed a cheap to manufacture, oral drug that dramatically reduced cholesterol, boosted fat burning and weight loss. improved endurance like a performance enhancing drug, no noticeable side effects and said....

"We could charge thousands of dollars a month for this! It'll be huge! We'll be able to sell as much as we can make! Meh, let's just throw it in the trash and let the patent expire...."

I see why it’s very controversial now on its roll it plays on cancer. It was a good read. Thank you.

Not all the data was released, but what occurred to me was this. In the days before Semaglutide, a major pharma company developed a cheap to manufacture, oral drug that dramatically reduced cholesterol, boosted fat burning and weight loss. improved endurance like a performance enhancing drug, no noticeable side effects and said....

"We could charge thousands of dollars a month for this! It'll be huge! We'll be able to sell as much as we can make! Meh, let's just throw it in the trash and let the patent expire...."
Are you suggesting it was GW or something different?

I'm speaking about GW. The research is unclear (to us), but to walk away from that? Something in this story is missing.
There's that.
But I think it was Narta that, some time ago, pointed to the fact that they can revisit and repackage it in the future as a "new thing", so to speak.

You had the same idea about tesa, if I remember correctly.
You were against taking it.
Then you decided to use it.
What changed your mind?

There's that.
But I think it was Narta that, some time ago, pointed to the fact that they can revisit and repackage it in the future as a "new thing", so to speak.

You had the same idea about tesa, if I remember correctly.
You were against taking it.
Then you decided to use it.
What changed your mind?

Never said *I'd" use Tesa.

But Tesa has the same well understood risk of HGH(and other secretagogues that increase HGH). It accelerates cancers, there's no question about that. However there's no evidence it induces new ones. Plenty of human experience to draw conclusions from.

I'm not buying the theory they will "come back to it later". That just makes no sense. The patent's expired now. Anyone could pick it up and release a drug based on it, yet no one has, anywhere in the world. Clearly something's missing here.

Never said *I'd" use Tesa.

But Tesa has the same well understood risk of HGH(and other secretagogues that increase HGH). It accelerates cancers, there's no question about that. However there's no evidence it induces new ones. Plenty of human experience to draw conclusions from.

I'm not buying the theory they will "come back to it later". That just makes no sense. The patent's expired now. Anyone could pick it up and release a drug based on it, yet no one has, anywhere in the world. Clearly something's missing

I hear you.
But there is a lot of contradictory data.
I am going to have a look if Type-IIx has written anything about it, as he as gathered a lot of info about many substances.
Will hit the search box later tonight, can't now.

But have you actually used the vintage Tesa you were sold (or its replacement, if there was any) or not?

Here, by Peter Bond:

MESO-Rx has a new original article on Cardarine (GW501516) written by @PeterBond :

"To date, however, there’s not a single approved drug that selectively acts on PPARδ. That’s not to say that the pharmaceutical industry hasn’t been interested in this receptor subtype: a tremendous amount of research has been done in this area. In this article I will focus on a candidate drug that acts on this receptor and made it into clinical trials: cardarine (GW501516). While the clinical trials showed promising results, two rodent studies that screened for carcinogenicity of the compound casted a dark shadow on it."

Excellent article, I have been looking forward to a demystifying of cardarine. It just seems like guys have been putting a very carcinogenic compound in their bodies that merely counteracts the decreased HDL from switching to a sedentary lifestyle and likely improves insulin sensitivity (at least in dyslipidemia or abdominal obesity) via improved skeletal muscle fatty acid oxidation. This is a shockingly useless compound to risk a painful death IMO. As if guys understand "cholesterol efflux," which would have been the sole unique attribute of this versus any approved and commonplace thiazolidinedione (sp?) for improved insulin sensitivity. It's been given a mystical allure by its grey market status or something. Not worth it!!!

I had the same thought when I first started reading it... usually big pharma company never drop shit that can make them even more rich if they do.... well....

Back