Injectable Superdrol - 8mg Immediately Need a Nap?

MFAAS

AnabolicLab.com Supporter
Is this normal? Just as an experiment I pinned 8mg of Sdrol before my workout twice in the last 2 weeks. About an hour later I literally NEED to lay down and take a half hour nap before I am able to get up and lift. Is that level of lethargy/tiredness, with that degree of acuteness of action? I would have expected to need to take it a few days in a row before any sides or effects really appeared, although I realize inj sdrol is supposed to kick in really fast, is this expected??

interesting reaction, could it be doing something to your blood sugar? Or perhaps it does something with cortisol? @Type-IIx you are a nerd, got any idea here?

I really have no idea what that could be though, keep us updated on the situation.

Last edited:
Is this normal? Just as an experiment I pinned 8mg of Sdrol before my workout twice in the last 2 weeks. About an hour later I literally NEED to lay down and take a half hour nap before I am able to get up and lift. Is that level of lethargy/tiredness, with that degree of acuteness of action? I would have expected to need to take it a few days in a row before any sides or effects really appeared, although I realize inj sdrol is supposed to kick in really fast, is this expected??
Yeap, it does this.

interesting reaction, could it be doing something to your blood sugar? Or perhaps it does something with cortisol? @Type-IIx you are a nerd, got any idea here?

I really have no idea what that could be though, keep us updated on the situation.
There's no good data on this with respect to methasterone but it's likely a cortisol effect.

What's your opinion on Tren induced lethargy?
I've not heard many anecdotes (I believe this is the first) about Tren-induced lethargy. It functions to decrease GR number rather than modulating systemic cortisol.

Tren does lower glucose (well it enhanced HOMA-IR, a function of both glucose & insulin; in humans I've seen it generally work to lower glucose).

I've not heard many anecdotes (I believe this is the first) about Tren-induced lethargy. It functions to decrease GR number rather than modulating systemic cortisol.

Tren does lower glucose (well it enhanced HOMA-IR, a function of both glucose & insulin; in humans I've seen it generally work to lower glucose).
Really? Damn. Tren makes me soooo tired. No matter what my diet is. I've experimented with low carb, high carb, everything.

What’s the best way to fight hypoglycaemia from Tren? Spread out carbs? Lower glycemic index carbs?, A supplement like Need 2 Slin? My Insulin Sensitivity must be poor because I always get chills on Tren. I need to reinvest in a blood glucose monitor.

Is there any way to counteract the tiredness from inj. Sdrol? I guess I can time it so that I just can take a quick nap after dosing then wake up and lift right away. Seems like the only option besides lowering dose to maybe 4 or 6 mg?

Basically so far I dosed it. Took a nap after an hour. Then lifted and it was great.

Is there any way to counteract the tiredness from inj. Sdrol? I guess I can time it so that I just can take a quick nap after dosing then wake up and lift right away. Seems like the only option besides lowering dose to maybe 4 or 6 mg?

Basically so far I dosed it. Took a nap after an hour. Then lifted and it was great.
Dam i hate lifting after a nap. But i did the same too in the begginning

I ran bronkaid when i used it sometimes.

But i got to a point it stopped doing that I was able to run 20 mg, injectable.

Besides using other drugs, i dont know how to counteract. What about a strong preworkout drink?

The strength gains are incredible.

Not sure why you are getting this reaction. Maybe low blood sugar? I’ve ran it many times and usually it takes 2-3 weeks at 20-30mg per week before you feel really lethargic. I’ve been running 40 for a week now and I’m not lethargic at all. You’ll likely start feeling really lethargic and you just have to fight the tiredness. It’s a great steroid for strength and wait. Some people cannot handle it though. You could try drinking coffee throughout the day or some amount of preworkout before lifting. Just spitballing ideas.

Yep, Sdrol does this to me. Didn't used to or maybe I just napped all day and didn't realize it (when I was young). Anyways, now I just can't run it, period. Walling zombie. The inj did give me a little less side effects than the oral...
It's bad! Like caffiene pill and a energy drink on the way to work and falling asleep on the clock before 10am.

Dam i hate lifting after a nap. But i did the same too in the begginning

I ran bronkaid when i used it sometimes.

But i got to a point it stopped doing that I was able to run 20 mg, injectable.

Besides using other drugs, i dont know how to counteract. What about a strong preworkout drink?

The strength gains are incredible.
Yeah i have some ephedrine, that seems like a good thing to try. I was just surprised to have such intense tiredness on day, a mere hour after injection.

I'll figure it out eventually. If I can time it to get that nap beforehand then I think I would be okay. Just need to make sure I warm uo sufficiently.

Not sure why you are getting this reaction. Maybe low blood sugar? I’ve ran it many times and usually it takes 2-3 weeks at 20-30mg per week before you feel really lethargic. I’ve been running 40 for a week now and I’m not lethargic at all. You’ll likely start feeling really lethargic and you just have to fight the tiredness. It’s a great steroid for strength and wait.
Possibly blood sugar could be the cause...I'll check my BG levels next time I dose and see what I'm at.

Yeah i have some ephedrine, that seems like a good thing to try. I was just surprised to have such intense tiredness on day, a mere hour after injection.

I'll figure it out eventually. If I can time it to get that nap beforehand then I think I would be okay. Just need to make sure I warm uo sufficiently.

Possibly blood sugar could be the cause...I'll check my BG levels next time I dose and see what I'm at.
Do you guys notice that the effect/tiredness gets worse as you up the dose?

What’s the best way to fight hypoglycaemia from Tren? Spread out carbs? Lower glycemic index carbs?, A supplement like Need 2 Slin? My Insulin Sensitivity must be poor because I always get chills on Tren. I need to reinvest in a blood glucose monitor.
Track glucose changes with a CGM ideally or at least get an idea of your blood glucose using a blood glucose monitor when feeling sluggish to rule out some other cause aside from hypoglycemia (next most likely would seem to be some adrenocortical hormonal changes).

This indicates the opposite from what you're saying: it indicates you're very insulin sensitive. In response, if your blood glucose is indeed being lowered into the hypoglycemic range by tren, you should consume high GI carbohydrates to replenish glucose rapidly.

Track glucose changes with a CGM ideally or at least get an idea of your blood glucose using a blood glucose monitor when feeling sluggish to rule out some other cause aside from hypoglycemia (next most likely would seem to be some adrenocortical hormonal changes).

This indicates the opposite from what you're saying: it indicates you're very insulin sensitive. In response, if your blood glucose is indeed being lowered into the hypoglycemic range by tren, you should consume high GI carbohydrates to replenish glucose rapidly.
Thanks! Yes, I guess I meant a poor/low insulin resistance. I wonder if we can get prescribed a CGM in Canada without having diabetes; I bet they are quite expensive. I may go with a standard blood glucose monitor for now. Your knowledge on these subjects is the best bar none.

Personal question are you an MD or do you have a pHD in biochemistry. I’m finishing a dietetics degree, but my knowledge is no where near your comprehension.

Back