Injectable superdrol SCIENCE/Experiences

Hey my Ring camera caught your liver running down my street and it came up to my porch and started jumping up and down screaming.
The dosage:

Dbol 5mg twice per day (10mg total)
Superdrol 5mg once per day

at time of lab currently running for 35 days

View attachment 290520

Did not work out 2 days before the lab so AST and ALT are probably at thier lowest possible values.

There were a few days I took 10mg of superdrol, and a few days where I didnt take any.
A lot of people don't get bloods on orals, they either run them for months out of ignorance, or they stick to 4 weeks to be safe.

I'm going to get bloodwork in 3 weeks and we will see what my ALT,AST and GGT look like.

Theres a lot of dogma surrounding orals from the days before people were getting bloodwork, around superdrol especially because of the pro-hormone days, where each capusule was like 3 designer hormones mixed into each pill.

Update:

Took 12mg injectable sdrol this morning mixed with my test cyp MCT shot. Might have tasted it slightly in my mouth, not full blown guiacol like in injectable anadrol but something or maybe it was just in my head.
I don't think it really kicked in until hour 3-4 and I went to the gym hour 2.5. I workout at 0600 when the gym opens, might end up pinning when i take my nightly piss so its full on when im at the gym

BP is 124/71 5 hours post injection.

Your liver values will be worse. Sdrol is a known hepatotoxic and it's one of the worst offenders out there. Anadrol on the other hand is not that bad, certainty not what the urban legend says about it (used to be given in 100mg/day dosages for 6 months straight to kids with anemia)

Your liver values will be worse. Sdrol is a known hepatotoxic and it's one of the worst offenders out there. Anadrol on the other hand is not that bad, certainty not what the urban legend says about it (used to be given in 100mg/day dosages for 6 months straight to kids with anemia)
yeah I didn't mean to imply that sdrol wasn't liver toxic, my point is that rarely do people get bloodwork to actually see whats going on.

Also provide some evidence to the debate about liver passes/enzyes etc on oral vs injectable