Injected in ventrogluteal, it migrated, now quad is freakishly swollen. Infected? What to do

You’re getting it…

Over 100 would worry me, as that doesn’t sound just superficial. Photos of this would definitely help. How many days from pin to onset of fever?
The pin was the 18th and the official fever began on the 21st, so it took 3 days for it to really develop into something noticeable, although I suspect I had a fever arrive earlier than 3 days, because I noted odd flush feelings, but I didn't connect the dots while it was happening. The fever on the 21st came and went, and on the 22nd, which was last night, the temperature reached over 101 degrees, where it stayed for a couple of hours, and then it went back down, and the fever ended last night and my temperature has been normal since. It was unusual, for me, especially because I rarely get sick and I haven't had any illness or symptom of anything at all in over 5 years.

Why u injected so much primo at once instead to split ur dose eod or 3 times a week whatever..

Btw I had the same issue with fever lasting one day and the most Pip lasting up to 2 weeks, I was in panic then got better with time.
I normally don't inject this much primo, but I have injected 400mg primo before and had no problems, so I wasn't too concerned. On this particular day, I was in a hurry, and ended up doubling my dose, and I just went with it. Maybe it was just too much.

Thanks for your experience.

The pin was the 18th and the official fever began on the 21st, so it took 3 days for it to really develop into something noticeable, although I suspect I had a fever arrive earlier than 3 days, because I noted odd flush feelings, but I didn't connect the dots while it was happening. The fever on the 21st came and went, and on the 22nd, which was last night, the temperature reached over 101 degrees, where it stayed for a couple of hours, and then it went back down, and the fever ended last night and my temperature has been normal since. It was unusual, for me, especially because I rarely get sick and I haven't had any illness or symptom of anything at all in over 5 years.
If it’s back to normal this likely isn’t an infection. The injection or travel site not being warm or hot to the touch as well.

Finish the antibiotics regardless and probably keep volumes down and avoid mixing oil and water based in the same pin.

Likely just an unfortunately bad location for the pin by chance, but lots of variables here that could be the culprit.

Have you injected vg before? How many CCs do you usually inject and how many did you inject this time? I've over injected smaller muscles before which leaked out under the skin. Gravity will pull the oil down, as Gravity does, and the surrounding area will become very painful sometimes...and warm to the touch.

Had an infection in the front delt once. Probably from Injecting the same site too often. I could feel fluid between the skin and muscle. Usually my delts are firm. Injected an 18g dart and withdrew approx. 40-50ml of puss with a couple 25ml syringes. Healed in about a week or two.

Have you injected vg before? How many CCs do you usually inject and how many did you inject this time? I've over injected smaller muscles before which leaked out under the skin. Gravity will pull the oil down, as Gravity does, and the surrounding area will become very painful sometimes...and warm to the touch.

Had an infection in the front delt once. Probably from Injecting the same site too often. I could feel fluid between the skin and muscle. Usually my delts are firm. Injected an 18g dart and withdrew approx. 40-50ml of puss with a couple 25ml syringes. Healed in about a week or two.
Gregg Valentino is that you!?!? Lol.

Gregg Valentino is that you!?!? Lol.
If you play you better be prepared to pay in this lifestyle choice. Any injection is a possibility for infection. You can do everything you can to be clean and smart but shit happens. Something can go unnoticed like a small piece of the vials stopper, or a piece of lint can cause an infection. Anything that the body recognizes as a foreign body can cause fever and flu like symptoms.

If you play you better be prepared to pay in this lifestyle choice. Any injection is a possibility for infection. You can do everything you can to be clean and smart but shit happens. Something can go unnoticed like a small piece of the vials stopper, or a piece of lint can cause an infection. Anything that the body recognizes as a foreign body can cause fever and flu like symptoms.
Yup that’s why I mentioned I always keep antibiotics on hand, worse case scenario.

Maybe its related to a nerve that goes down to your quads.
Did you feel anything strange with this inject like more pain?

Sponsors

Latest posts