Injected into a vein

If it stings really bad just pull the needle out and move to a different spot. Stop aspirating. It's no longer taught bc it is unnecessary and can do more damage than good. And if you are here talking to us you are good! Don't worry about it. You didn't inject into a vein going at a90* angle. I promise.

Hold on. You didn’t initially say your arm turned gray/blue in the first post. Go to the hospital
Yeah I've never had my arm turn blue. That seems a bit odd. Maybe a blood circulation issue?
Yeah it went kind of grey/blue but I don’t think it’s necrosis because it literally appeared as I was I pushing the plunger through, really weird isn’t it, I’ve been on and off jabbing for 4 years nearly, I’ve had awful tren cough, I’ve had blood in the end of the syringe after jabbing, blood come out after injection, all the stuff that’s to be expected occasionally, this just threw me because I’d never had anything remotely close

If it stings really bad just pull the needle out and move to a different spot. Stop aspirating. It's no longer taught bc it is unnecessary and can do more damage than good. And if you are here talking to us you are good! Don't worry about it. You didn't inject into a vein going at a90* angle. I promise.
Thank you bro ! Yeah I was thinking the fact I’m still here means it wasn’t anything serious haha !

This doesn't sounds like a fun moment. Can you upload a pic with the injection site? Curious to see the gray-blue discolouration you mention.

This doesn't sounds like a fun moment. Can you upload a pic with the injection site? Curious to see the gray-blue discolouration you mention.
Scared the fuck outta me mate haha, I tried to get a pic but I couldn’t get it to show very well, it wasn’t a super dark grey/blue, it’s fading now anyway thank fuck

You’ll be fine. You’ll prob have a nice bruise there. Out of the hundreds of times I pinned my quads it’s happened to me once. I thought I heated the oil up too much because it burned. It bruised up almost immediately but cleared in a day or two.

You’ll be fine. You’ll prob have a nice bruise there. Out of the hundreds of times I pinned my quads it’s happened to me once. I thought I heated the oil up too much because it burned. It bruised up almost immediately but cleared in a day or two.
Thank you mate, yeah you’re right it’s almost gone now, cleared up almost within 24 hours !

Back