Injection site quantities?

Ryno1980

Ok so here's the deal... I started blast and cruise about a year ago and for the most part it's been one big blast... 2x 8 week breaks in 12 months...
Here's my problem.. I've run a lot of short ester gear and have been rotating between delts, glutes, and quads.. I've noticed lately that I'm getting some scar tissue in a few of my go to spots so obviously they need some time off...

Looking for people with experience pinning pec , traps, and lats...
I have done the research and looked at the spot injection website... today I pinned a half cc of test in my left pec just as a test run with no issues... what I need to know is quantity smaller muscles = smaller amount of oil
Am I safe to pin 1.5 cc in pecs and traps?

This is just my opinion but maybe take more time off... lmao 8 months on in a year is tough in your body. Take another 2-3 month break and pin just trt dose of test 1-2 times a week, whatever you prefer

But for the smaller muscles it depends on their size. I'd stick with 1cc or less for pecs bis tris. And no more than 1.5 in last and traps

Do biceps they are great.

Shoulders, Biceps, quads and Glutes should be PLENTY. Lats suck it feels like you are pinning your lungs. Also if you have a pump you cant reach them

This is just my opinion but maybe take more time off... lmao 8 months on in a year is tough in your body. Take another 2-3 month break and pin just trt dose of test 1-2 times a week, whatever you prefer

But for the smaller muscles it depends on their size. I'd stick with 1cc or less for pecs bis tris. And no more than 1.5 in last and traps
I hear you... yes it's a little much, but it isn't as bad if u break it down... 12 weeks on 8 off... 12 weeks on 8 off and just started back up ... after this I'm planning to take 4 months off...

I've always been scared of pinning pecs and traps. Scared of getting pip in my traps, that would be a bad spot for it. As for pecs I just keep thinking of Pulp Fiction...... What gage you using bro? I switched from a 23 to a 25 and could tell a difference in it not causing as much damage.

I've always been scared of pinning pecs and traps. Scared of getting pip in my traps, that would be a bad spot for it. As for pecs I just keep thinking of Pulp Fiction...... What gage you using bro? I switched from a 23 to a 25 and could tell a difference in it not causing as much damage.
I think this is a good suggestion^
Maybe when you take your breaks between blasts just pin with as small of a needle as possible and only pin the larger muscles.

Ok so here's the deal... I started blast and cruise about a year ago and for the most part it's been one big blast... 2x 8 week breaks in 12 months...
Here's my problem.. I've run a lot of short ester gear and have been rotating between delts, glutes, and quads.. I've noticed lately that I'm getting some scar tissue in a few of my go to spots so obviously they need some time off...

Looking for people with experience pinning pec , traps, and lats...
I have done the research and looked at the spot injection website... today I pinned a half cc of test in my left pec just as a test run with no issues... what I need to know is quantity smaller muscles = smaller amount of oil
Am I safe to pin 1.5 cc in pecs and traps?
Always be careful pinning your pecs ryno. If you do get an infection, it's awfully close to your Hart brother. And it can spread.

I pin my buddies SEO shots when he's in prep - you can literally pin just about anywhere man. Assuming the gear you are using has a good ratio of BA/BB and sterile literally anywhere is game. Top of lat - bottom of lat - triceps, traps, all the different sections of your pec, forearms, different spots on bicep, it''s all fair game. I personally pin most spots on myself with a slin pin and love it. My buddy competes as a SHW so keep in mind he has far more muscle mass than most - but i'll stick 2-3ML of oil in just about everywhere for him. always weird for me when i pin his forearms and/or pecs. Just seems odd. (and painful judging by his expressions)

I pin my buddies SEO shots when he's in prep - you can literally pin just about anywhere man. Assuming the gear you are using has a good ratio of BA/BB and sterile literally anywhere is game. Top of lat - bottom of lat - triceps, traps, all the different sections of your pec, forearms, different spots on bicep, it''s all fair game. I personally pin most spots on myself with a slin pin and love it. My buddy competes as a SHW so keep in mind he has far more muscle mass than most - but i'll stick 2-3ML of oil in just about everywhere for him. always weird for me when i pin his forearms and/or pecs. Just seems odd. (and painful judging by his expressions)
Dude must big AF! 2-3 ML in a delt is a good amount of oil. I guess you could pin all heads of the delt with someone helping.

Dude must big AF! 2-3 ML in a delt is a good amount of oil. I guess you could pin all heads of the delt with someone helping.
To give you an idea during his last prep running up to a national show we would do our big SEO day once a week...it looked like this:
12ML biceps (3ml in each bicep head)
18ML delts (3ml in each delt head)
12ML triceps (3ml in side tri 3ml in back of tri)
5ML traps (2.5ml in each trap)
5ML in forearms (2.5mL in each forearm)
12ML in lats (3mL in top and bottom of each lat)
6ML in PECS (each week different part of each pec 3ml per)

also did a few shots in outer quad with SEO - but his outer quad size was freaky enough without it really. Then we would hit a gym workout and do a pump workout ... funny seeing a 260lb shredded dude in pain curling 25lbs, haha. No SEO for me but i do spot inject my gear.

To give you an idea during his last prep running up to a national show we would do our big SEO day once a week...it looked like this:

also did a few shots in outer quad with SEO - but his outer quad size was freaky enough without it really. Then we would hit a gym workout and do a pump workout ... funny seeing a 260lb shredded dude in pain curling 25lbs, haha. No SEO for me but i do spot inject my gear.
Very interesting. How fast do you begin to notice the SEO? Also. Spot inject. Can you elaborate? Do you believe injection of AAS into certain areas has potential to site enhance?
Ime, doing 12 weeks into my glutes made them look freaky and define. Is that in my head?

Crazy man, sounds like a lot of SEO when you put it that way^
I'd be curious to see before an after shots. Did you notice any long term deformities?

It's not for me either. However, I'm still interested in how and why it works. I'm cool with some good ol' test.
Yeah man same, still though pretty interesting. I wonder how fucked up he looked, if at all.
And I wonder how perminate it really is after it disappates.

Crazy man, sounds like a lot of SEO when you put it that way^
I'd be curious to see before an after shots. Did you notice any long term deformities?
So this is my close friend and training partner - I simply help shoot it for him before our weekly workout during prep. I will say watching how effective it was on him, though, had me begin spot injecting my AAS more frequently in areas I wanted improved. (I felt like shooting SEO was a waste of a shot since I hate needles as is).

All the muscle looks legit, no bumps/odd deformities (sometimes the 1-4 days following all of the shots would leave bruising and a few odd bumps as it dissipated and went into place). If i wasn't my close friend with very discernible tattoo's all over i'd gladly share photos. I was incredibly impressed with how real it all looks, and I know he's used SEO quite a few times. When used properly it really looks great. Rest assured - the VAST majority of pros use SEO to some extent. You do want to stop shooting it a few weeks prior to the show to ensure any bumps are gone away for the most part. (and instead you can use that inflammation spot injection crap if you're nuts akin to what they did back in the 90's and early 2000's.)

I'll stick with GH/SLIN/AAS.

Big dog Ryno! I've done 1ml outer tricep head and 1ml inner Tri head. 25g or even 27g if MCT oil.

Sponsors