Injury recovery compounds thread !

InjuredGorilla

Lets discuss the cream de la cream of injury recovery and prevention compounds !

In my past experience :

1. BPC-157 - Great for inflammation or tendonitis
2. TB-500 - didn't notice much tbh
3. Anavar - made my joints feel awesome and more resilient.
4. Ostarine - Helped me with some bicep tendonitis but tbh i dont know how much was the ostarine of the therapy i did back then so who knows
5. Currently on HGH 4ius + collagen and feeling improvement but nothing too extreme, but i guess it needs more time its only the second month.

Would like to hear people opinions on Deca for example to help injuries and other compounds/peptides/SARMS that helped them get out of the injured zone.

Happy chatting.

*Disclamer*
Im injured therefore this threat will help me tremendously, be nice :rolleyes:

Have you had surgery? What kind of injury are we discussing?
Mainly shoulder problems in both sides, my shoulders are very prone to injuries and i even injured my rotator cuff back in 2018 which for some reason decided to fuck with me again this week.

and my order shoulder since two months ago :(

Mainly shoulder problems in both sides, my shoulders are very prone to injuries and i even injured my rotator cuff back in 2018 which for some reason decided to fuck with me again this week.

and my order shoulder since two months ago :(
I injured my shoulders in college playing football then as a ski bum in Lake Tahoe. I do rotator cuff exercises pre workout with bands and ice afterwards. I also use a stim machine while i watch tv w the kids also icing afterwards. I have been trying bpc & tb500 but for only a couple weeks so i cant report any results positive or negative as of yet. I do im injections in my affected shoulder. I would like to try to add an aas to my next stack to see if it would help. I am afraid it my be surgery time in the near future tho so i am exhausting all possibilities first. I really would like to try stem cell therapy if i can afford it.

I used NPP and felt almost bouncy on my joints. It was awesome. Especially my bench. It wasn’t like elastic bounce it was just a solid overall feeling on my body.

I’m interested in trying BCP for my next thing I injury.

I injured my shoulders in college playing football then as a ski bum in Lake Tahoe. I do rotator cuff exercises pre workout with bands and ice afterwards. I also use a stim machine while i watch tv w the kids also icing afterwards. I have been trying bpc & tb500 but for only a couple weeks so i cant report any results positive or negative as of yet. I do im injections in my affected shoulder. I would like to try to add an aas to my next stack to see if it would help. I am afraid it my be surgery time in the near future tho so i am exhausting all possibilities first. I really would like to try stem cell therapy if i can afford it.
im sorry to hear that mate, did you see a PT, did Ultrasound or any imaging to see what is the problem exactly ?

I used NPP and felt almost bouncy on my joints. It was awesome. Especially my bench. It wasn’t like elastic bounce it was just a solid overall feeling on my body.

I’m interested in trying BCP for my next thing I injury.
Thats sound promising ! did the NPP helped for the long run or after you dropped it the pain/injury came back ?

I tried BPC multiple times in the past with great success, i got an order on the way but with all this COVID shit packages take forever to arrive :(

I'm currently on the following:

Genotropin: 2iu/day AM
BPC-157: 250mcg 2x/day
TB500: 250mcg 2x/day
Anavar: 20mg/day
NPP: 15mg/day (might up to 20mg/day)
Type 1 & 3 Collagen: 1 scoop/day
Boswellia Extract: 2g/day
Icing: 20 min. 2x/day

Nagging shoulder injury that I've had for years. From what I can gather it is impingement/rotator cuff. Getting some improvement, probably extend the BPC and TB500 out for 8 total weeks and see how I feel. Mixing between IM and subcutaneous for them.

Nagging shoulder injury that I've had for years. Getting some improvement, probably extend the BPC and TB500 out for 8 total weeks and see how I feel.
That’s a very nice stack for healing and recovery! I got Var I think I’ll use it as well.

What is your Test dosage with all that ? TRT ?

That’s a very nice stack for healing and recovery! I got Var I think I’ll use it as well.

What is your Test dosage with all that ? TRT ?
Thanks, it's going good so far! If I feel like my shoulder is more inflamed than usual, I'll skip lifting for the day. Trying to heal as best as I can but I can't stay away from the gym for more than a couple of days at a time. Definitely add in the Anavar and NPP (100mg-150mg/week) if you can. Anavar helping with collagen synthesis and the NPP with synovial fluid in the joints. EQ is more effective than Var for collagen synthesis, but you also have to worry about RBC with it, so I just stick with Var.

Test dose is 120mg Test E EOD. Also making sure to sleep on my back as best as I can. I have a tendency to sleep on my shoulders with my arm fully extended out, so I'm sure that did not help my issue either over the years. Face pulls are also great for warm up and warm down. Chiro and massage also helps to loosen things up, as you unconsciously have a tendency to tighten your upper body up as a way to protect your shoulders.

Like you, I'm doing everything I possibly can to avoid surgery. I'm thinking about adding in GHK-Cu to the mix as well.

Thanks, it's going good so far! If I feel like my shoulder is more inflamed than usual, I'll skip lifting for the day. Trying to heal as best as I can but I can't stay away from the gym for more than a couple of days at a time. Definitely add in the Anavar and NPP (100mg-150mg/week) if you can. Anavar helping with collagen synthesis and the NPP with synovial fluid in the joints. EQ is more effective than Var for collagen synthesis, but you also have to worry about RBC with it, so I just stick with Var.

Test dose is 120mg Test E EOD. Also making sure to sleep on my back as best as I can. I have a tendency to sleep on my shoulders with my arm fully extended out, so I'm sure that did not help my issue either over the years. Face pulls are also great for warm up and warm down. Chiro and massage also helps to loosen things up, as you unconsciously have a tendency to tighten your upper body up as a way to protect your shoulders.

Like you, I'm doing everything I possibly can to avoid surgery. I'm thinking about adding in GHK-Cu to the mix as well.
Wow dude you like a replica of me lol same thing .

Plus I also avoid sleeping on my side and trying to sleep on my neck just to avoid stress on the joints.

And I also can’t stop with the gym or I will go crazy, for now I’m doing legs, abs and cardio.

I think I will listen to your advice and try add NPP and go back on Var low dosage.

I’m also on 4iu HGH and doing PT, acupuncture and all that good stuff.

Hope we both get back to 100% sooner then later mate

I had the same issue after an MRI with contrast had 3 minor tears in 3 rotator cuffs still need surgery on it and avoiding it as of right now I don't want to be down for so long and I heard the rehab is the worst part. IMO after lifting 30 years I would say the extremely heavy weights over time wear down your shoulders especially for us crazy mofos who are all about the sport. The problem I think and I have many of the best Ortho docs tell me it usually leads to early onset of arthritis. So I lift nowadays 50% or less of max and still maintaining. On GH for years nothing had. pharma peptides don't do shit. Mostly anti-inflammatories work but are hard on the stomach and are not a long-term solution. I need surgery on the right shoulder but I have a feeling the left one will go sooner or later.

im sorry to hear that mate, did you see a PT, did Ultrasound or any imaging to see what is the problem exactly ?

Thats sound promising ! did the NPP helped for the long run or after you dropped it the pain/injury came back ?

I tried BPC multiple times in the past with great success, i got an order on the way but with all this COVID shit packages take forever to arrive :(
I actually felt better after NPP. I had a nagging pec strain and it was causing my shoulders to shift a bit. It was pretty bad for a good 6 months.

When I used NPP it wasn’t specifically for this but it allowed me to get over that last hump I believe and let me really put some movement into it.

I have some left over from my previous run I’ll be throwing in probably in April ;)

Only negative was painful cystic acne like 1-3 spots at a time on my back. And some depressive blunt mentality. But I think my e2 was fucked up from it. I was also running mast which is rare but can cause it. I jumped the gun a bit not knowing what was the issue. I only ran it for 8 weeks.

I actually felt better after NPP. I had a nagging pec strain and it was causing my shoulders to shift a bit. It was pretty bad for a good 6 months.

When I used NPP it wasn’t specifically for this but it allowed me to get over that last hump I believe and let me really put some movement into it.

I have some left over from my previous run I’ll be throwing in probably in April ;)

Only negative was painful cystic acne like 1-3 spots at a time on my back. And some depressive blunt mentality. But I think my e2 was fucked up from it. I was also running mast which is rare but can cause it. I jumped the gun a bit not knowing what was the issue. I only ran it for 8 weeks.
That’s definitely giving me some hope man ! And after you dropped the NPP you still felt better ?

Any tips you can share regarding training ? Would appreciate any advices that will help me
Depends what you’re looking for.

Push pull legs by far the best way to do things imo. A good intense 4-6 movements per main body part part and 2-3 for the extras like bis and tris on back and chest day. I stay between 8-20 reps depending what I’m doing with 4-5 working sets. Smaller muscles I do higher frequency movements with higher reps like delts.

I’m very long and lanky so the higher weights tend to feel a bit more uncomfortable for me especially when squatting.

Stay away from barbells if you have an injury that won’t heal. Worked for me at least and came back stronger to barbell related movements when I stopped for a good 6 weeks.

Overall I like higher quality volume versus heavy heavy sets. Now that doesn’t mean I don’t go heavy. I’m just more focused on tearing that muscle up with controlled deliberate movements.

It was damage to the rotator cuff. I did PT when it was acute and while that fixed it, it still is a weak spot in my physic that ultimately will need surgery if i keep my lifestyle the way i want to. I am a machinist by trade and that is hard on shoulders. I box and lift so it is a matter of time before it just has to be repaired. Stem cell is something if i can hold off a few more years will be the greatest advance in medicine we have seen in a long time. It already is amazing but i think in 10 years it will be a whole different world as long as big pharmaceutical doesn’t ruin it.

BPC-157 is fucking magic.

I literally tore a muscle in my leg (on the IT band) about 5 years ago. It was an acute injury, I felt it tear..it was really gross feeling. I could literally feel the flesh separating....ugh. I think the cause of pain was essentially the torn nerve.
After a year of numbness and chronic nerve pain. For example, if my wallet was in my pants just touching my leg for 10 mins or so, my leg would start to get physically HOT and feel like it was burning. It would actually sweat locally in just that spot. It would just hurt randomly, my strength was impaired. I had about a 6 inch diameter circle of pain and suffering across the side of my IT band and quadricep.

I finally heard about and decided to run BPC-157. I injected 100-150 mcg SubQ right above the injury spot. Over the course of about 8-9 months, the 6 inch circle slowly shrunk to a 5 inch circle, then 4 inch, then 3...2......1...and finally it was done! The pain was gone! It was insane. BPC-157 healed a chronic nerve injury that was already present for an entire YEAR before I even started treatment. It healed it up like magic. I am so grateful for BPC-157.

I am using it again now on my tennis elbow, which has been chronic and extremely painful and really fucked up my lifting and progress for the last 6 months. I lost about 8-10 lbs :( pretty big bummer, but I am back on running MENT and Mast P on top my TRT, and able to lift back at max capacity for many lifts, I just have to be VERY careful about what I do, form, and avoid angles that cause pain. Even sleeping with my elbow cocked weird sets me up for a day of hurt. The BPC-157, once again, is healing what nothing else could. I had to run prednisone and had a cortisone shot about 2 months ago that did nothing. A month of BPC-157 and simply going back to lifting carefully is healing this thing more than anything else ever did. My pain has already been drastically reduced, although some days flare up. But I expect the BPC will heal it on up over the next couple months. I just ordered 25 mg of the stuff and will be injecting every morning and night.

The only thing that makes me upset is that this isn't used in mainstream healthcare. It's fucking ridiculous. BTW BPC-157 actually negates the increased injury risk after a cortisone shot (cortisone shots increase the risk of straining/spraining/tearing a tendon or ligament and BPC actually mitigates that risk!). This should be STANDARD ISSUE for anyone who has any kind of joint injury or tear, strain, or sprain. Or at least should be an option, that's for damned sure!

Edit. I am also doing self-prescribed PT for my tennis elbow. I do my BPC shot then go right into my PT to increase blood flow in the area. Also, I know that part of the reason BPC-157 isn't part of mainstream healthcare is because it isn't patentable because it is a naturally occurring peptide, but FUCK some company should step up and fucking do it anyway just for the goodness of society. Have a knee replacement? BPC-157. Torn rotator cuff? BPC-157. OH, it happened a year ago, there's nothing we can do for an injury that old...JUST KIDDING. BPC-157 BIYATCH!!!

Anyway. BPC-157 is magical. It is incredible. It is the best fucking thing ever discovered as far as healing goes.

Nagging shoulder injury that I've had for years. From what I can gather it is impingement/rotator cuff. Getting some improvement, probably extend the BPC and TB500 out for 8 total weeks and see how I feel. Mixing between IM and subcutaneous for them.
might want to add some vitamin c to that collagen protein, and perhaps take it preworkout.

https://academic.oup.com/ajcn/article/105/1/136/4569849 Effect of vitamin C and its derivatives on collagen synthesis and cross-linking by normal human fibroblasts - PubMed

You should be more specific what your problem is though so we can help you more specifically

might want to add some vitamin c to that collagen protein, and perhaps take it preworkout.

Vitamin C–enriched gelatin supplementation before intermittent activity augments collagen synthesis Effect of vitamin C and its derivatives on collagen synthesis and cross-linking by normal human fibroblasts - PubMed

You should be more specific what your problem is though so we can help you more specifically
I have two bad shoulders the right one got rotator cuff injury back in 2018 and never got to be the same, she’s drastically weaker on pressing, you can even see my imbalance in the pecs.

Left one just have tendinitis all the time in the interior delt, I’m not benching, I’m doing external rotation on daily basis, warm up my weight from freaking 20lbs until work set with high reps.

Arching back, retracted shoulder blades all by the books, plus got a IFBB pro personal trainer .

So the whole situation just sucks, it’s like I’m getting injured every year all over again, my last resort is BPC+TB+HGH+NPP+Var and PT and Rest.

If that won’t work I think I’ll just push to get two new shoulders via surgery lol.(joking obviously)