Inline filters

jake90

Has anyone seen or used these? They're ptfe fliter disc housings. Ive currently got a glass vacuum filter set up and it's just a pain in the arse to clean and its always clogging. Currently a peristaltic pump is out of my budget and id like to explore other avenues. I have zero interest in bottle tops...
I was wondering if oil can be pulled through these via vacuum

Attachments

• 20220317_005540.jpg
    20220317_005540.jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 12
If ur bottle top is clogging is because ur not brewing in the right way.
U have to reach melting point.
If u use syringe filters they will clogg, for sure...
The problem arent the filters, the problem is the brew.
Use a caulking gun other way u will have to make s lot of force for a few drops.

If ur bottle top is clogging is because ur not brewing in the right way.
U have to reach melting point.
If u use syringe filters they will clogg, for sure...
The problem arent the filters, the problem is the brew.
Use a caulking gun other way u will have to make s lot of force for a few drops.
Either you don't know what your talking about or you don't read questions right.

Tell me, why do you have to reach melt point when you have the correct % of solvent?

I allow raws to melt in BB on a hotplate with magnetic stir bar until solution is achieved before adding carrier oil and BA i then allow more time stiring before slowly cooling to then filter. This is only test e by the way which doesn't require much heat at all. Thanks for your input though

Either you don't know what your talking about or you don't read questions right.

Tell me, why do you have to reach melt point when you have the correct % of solvent?
Listen kid, the answer is not for you... so keep ur fingers in ur nose.
And yes u have to reach melting point because of chemistry, u think that because u think everuthing is "Dissolved" is enough? Melting point go and read a little chemistry.
You think u know a lot because u brew 1 o 2 times in ur mommy's kitchen.
If u do not reach melting point u have more probabilities of CRASHING, why???just because u think u used the right amount of solvents doesnt means it MELTED so... one thing is dissolved another thing is melted. Keep reading kid

Read one more time what he said kid: "just a pain in the arse to clean and its always clogging"

ANY FILTER SHOULD BE CLOGGED IF U DID THE PROCESS IN THE RIGHT WAY.
IF EVERYTHING IS MELTED AND IF UR OIL ACCEPT THE AMOUNT OF HORMONE IT WONT FALL(crash or cloudiness).
SO YES... YOUR FILTER SHOULDNT CLOGG AND I WONT SAY ANYTHING ELSE TO A KID THAT DOESNT KNOW WHAT IS A ERLENMEYER FLASK.

Listen kid, the answer is not for you... so keep ur fingers in ur nose.
And yes u have to reach melting point because of chemistry, u think that because u think everuthing is "Dissolved" is enough? Melting point go and read a little chemistry.
You think u know a lot because u brew 1 o 2 times in ur mommy's kitchen.
If u do not reach melting point u have more probabilities of CRASHING, why???just because u think u used the right amount of solvents doesnt means it MELTED so... one thing is dissolved another thing is melted. Keep reading kid
Sorry sir. I didn't know that you were so well educated and knew everything there is to know.

And don't talk shit about my mommy's kitchen! That's where miracles are made, damn it!!

Sorry sir. I didn't know that you were so well educated and knew everything there is to know.

And don't talk shit about my mommy's kitchen! That's where miracles are made, damn it!!
U assumed that i dont know a damn bout chemistry as u... thats the problem. And yes im a chemical engeneer.

U assumed that i dont know a damn bout chemistry as u... thats the problem. And yes im a chemical engeneer.
If u know bout chemistry then tell me which is the process to obtain sugar, or the oil u use to "Cook" im waiting here for ur answer because an oil is much more than buying it from amazon.
An oil is a lot more than smoke point. The process ill wait here... explain that process with ur words kid and dont cooy oaste