• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Instant transfers form bank account

So I never used bitcoin but I am close to a bitcoin atm what wallet should I use to place my bitcoins in?
the one I use is called bitcoin wallet. it's an orange logo with a B. I prefer it because any time I send or receive money the wallet automatically generates a new address. just find a wallet you like my man.

I cannot speak to any other wallet than the hardware types. I use both Trezor and Ledger, both have their strengths and weaknesses. I favor my Trezor. I store coin on one and make transactions with the other. Kinda shit post, I know. Hopefully someone else will chime-in with some software wallet recommendations.
Thanks looking more into honestly not as hard as I thought. Thanks for the advice. I just went up to thya atm very easy.