Interesting bloodwork results on TRT+

MYP9864

45 y/o male on TRT for the last 15 years. 6.2” 170 lbs, training 6 days a week with 5 days of 30 minute fasted cardio. I have been on test C 100mg per week split into two shots M/T. All bloodwork has been good.
Decided to add NPP 100mg per week, split into three injections and increase test C to 120mg per week. Made great progress in the gym, got leaner and added 8 lbs of lean muscle tissue in one month.

Bloodwork after one month: Testosterone total went down from 923 to 906. Free Test went from 17.0 pg/ml to 55.85 pg/ml. SHBG went down from 27.6 nmol/L to 16.9 nmol/L. Estradiol went up from 30.2 pg/ml to 53.2 pg/ml. Prolactin went up from 12.3 ng/ml to 17.0 ng/ml. Cortisol went up from 7.9 ug/dl to 14.7 ug/dl.

Should I be concerned with these results? How can I rectify low SHBG, higher prolactin and increased e2? I don’t want to use AI, never have. I already take P5P daily.

Side effects: worse sleep, some fatigue and low libido.

I plan on increasing Test C to 150mg, keeping NPP at 100mg and adding Primo at 50mg per week to slightly lower e2 and hopefully to make me feel better.
I intend to do bloodwork after 1 month and adjust Test and Primo if needed. The plan is to take these compounds for three months, twice a year.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Have you considered daily injections or “microdosing” to potentially alleviate symptoms? If you are looking to avoid adding in another variable like an AI then daily injections is an option to consider as the next logical approach.

Last edited:

Sponsors

Latest posts