Interesting bloodwork results on TRT+

MYP9864

45 y/o male on TRT for the last 15 years. 6.2” 170 lbs, training 6 days a week with 5 days of 30 minute fasted cardio. I have been on test C 100mg per week split into two shots M/T. All bloodwork has been good.
Decided to add NPP 100mg per week, split into three injections and increase test C to 120mg per week. Made great progress in the gym, got leaner and added 8 lbs of lean muscle tissue in one month.

Bloodwork after one month: Testosterone total went down from 923 to 906. Free Test went from 17.0 pg/ml to 55.85 pg/ml. SHBG went down from 27.6 nmol/L to 16.9 nmol/L. Estradiol went up from 30.2 pg/ml to 53.2 pg/ml. Prolactin went up from 12.3 ng/ml to 17.0 ng/ml. Cortisol went up from 7.9 ug/dl to 14.7 ug/dl.

Should I be concerned with these results? How can I rectify low SHBG, higher prolactin and increased e2? I don’t want to use AI, never have. I already take P5P daily.

Side effects: worse sleep, some fatigue and low libido.

I plan on increasing Test C to 150mg, keeping NPP at 100mg and adding Primo at 50mg per week to slightly lower e2 and hopefully to make me feel better.
I intend to do bloodwork after 1 month and adjust Test and Primo if needed. The plan is to take these compounds for three months, twice a year.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Have you considered daily injections or “microdosing” to potentially alleviate symptoms? If you are looking to avoid adding in another variable like an AI then daily injections is an option to consider as the next logical approach.

Last edited:
Why not? What is so bad about AIs?
50 mg Primo will do absolutely nothing btw
AI's can potentially have a plethora of side effects, ranging from mild to serious, especially when used long term. Even my endocrinologist doesn't recommend AI's unless absolutely necessary. Aromasin tablet for example
contains over 20 different inactive ingredients that can be detrimental to your health, some of them are known allergens.

I am very sensitive to all meds and respond well to low dosages of gear. 50mg of Primo can absolutely have a positive effect in me. My goal is to use Primo to bring down my e2 from 53.2 pg/ml to about 30 pg/ml and to possibly improve my libido and mood. I am not looking to make gains from Primo. I have others tell me that 100mg of NPP was too low of a dose and that I would not make any gains on it, yet it was very effective for me and significantly changed my physique for the better.

I want to start with 50mg Primo in order to asses my labs. There is no reason to start high not knowing how it will affect you. If 50mg Primo brings my e2 to normal range and makes me feel better, mission accomplished. If not, I will increase to 100mg Primo and recheck bloodwork again.

Have you considered daily injections or “microdosing” to potentially alleviate symptoms? If you are looking to avoid adding in another variable like an AI then daily injections is an option to consider as the next logical approach.
Thank you for your suggestion. I will be micro-dosing daily going forward to see if it helps.

you added more gear got gains what did you expect? same results...
I had no expectations going into it, except that I was hopeful that NPP would help me with joint pain. This was my first time trying it and yes it was helpful with joint pain.

I had no expectations going into it, except that I was hopeful that NPP would help me with joint pain. This was my first time trying it and yes it was helpful with joint pain.
Careful with NPP for joint pain. It usually just masks the symptoms instead of addressing the actual cause. If you’ve got tendon or mild joint issues, you might want to look into BPC 157, TB 500... Or even just a deload, physiotherapy, and a training program that fits your injuries and allow for you to recover better.

Thanks for sharing your blood test results. That's helpful and informative for everyone interested in these compounds.