Interesting results on daily vs E3.5 day testosterone injections

I talked to Todd Lee about Kurt's hypothesis and conclusion about esters, and Todd says it's a load of horse shit and Kurt has no idea wtf he's talking about.

I'm not sure I would consider Todd Lee a better source of information on the topic.

To some degree, Kurt is right about the structure of the ester, the conclusion he arrived at seems a little odd, in practice there's lots of data that gives us an indication of the pharmacokinetics of cypionate.

I'm not sure I would consider Todd Lee a better source of information on the topic.

To some degree, Kurt is right about the structure of the ester, the conclusion he arrived at seems a little odd, in practice there's lots of data that gives us an indication of the pharmacokinetics of cypionate.

It's all up above in my post. I should do a podcast no one would watch LOL.

Ok, maybe 3 subs.

Well... at least Todd has a formal education in medicine as an MD, right?

Back