Intramuscular Glutathione Homebrew

Tgf

I've been on the NAC train for a while and decided to homebrew glutathione for intramuscular injection.

I couldn't quickly find the saturation point so I opted to start at what I thought was beyond it and titrated distilled water until I found it.

I started 300mg/mL with the understanding I could probably not get that much glutathione to dissolve in that volume of water.

In a sterile beaker I added

: 21.75mL distilled H2O

: 9g glutathione (reduced)

: Agitated with magnetic stirer for 5 mins.

Formed a milky white suspension that clearly was not going to fully dissolve.

: Slowly dripped additional distilled water while stirring with magnetic stirrer until clear solution formed. It took 5mL additional distilled water.

: Added .7 mL benzyl alcohol (2%)

: Syringe filtered into sterile vial.

Final volume was 35mL with an approximate concentration of 257mg/mL.

Pinned 1mL and no noticeable PIP.

Anecdotal positive: Sleep/recovery score, according to my WHOOP tracker was the highest it's been in months.

I've made a batch of 10-12 vials sometime back, it had some sort of a burnt smell.

I remember brewing 12.5g glutathione reduced at 200mg/ml w BA.

Had to warm to dissolve it.

But when I kept it in refrigerator to store. It started having white floaters which went off with a bit of heat.

Had horrible PIP always.

I'm planning to do a few different things next time around.

Start using tween-80 and strictly check pH and sodium bicarbonate to balance it if it isn't 7.

I've made a batch of 10-12 vials sometime back, it had some sort of a burnt smell.

I remember brewing 12.5g glutathione reduced at 200mg/ml w BA.

Had to warm to dissolve it.

But when I kept it in refrigerator to store. It started having white floaters which went off with a bit of heat.

Had horrible PIP always.

I'm planning to do a few different things next time around.

Start using tween-80 and strictly check pH and sodium bicarbonate to balance it if it isn't 7.

From what I read, oxidation begins to increase rapidly at a pH => 6.6 which will guarantee refrigeration - not a bad thing, just something to note.

I've been on the NAC train for a while and decided to homebrew glutathione for intramuscular injection.

I couldn't quickly find the saturation point so I opted to start at what I thought was beyond it and titrated distilled water until I found it.

I started 300mg/mL with the understanding I could probably not get that much glutathione to dissolve in that volume of water.

: Slowly dripped additional distilled water while stirring with magnetic stirrer until clear solution formed. It took 5mL additional distilled water.

Anecdotal positive: Sleep/recovery score, according to my WHOOP tracker was the highest it's been in months.
THANK YOU!!

I have been researching this all day trying to find a recipe or steps to follow.

So just distilled water and BA correct? No pip or crashing?

THANK YOU!!

I have been researching this all day trying to find a recipe or steps to follow.

So just distilled water and BA correct? No pip or crashing?
No pip or crashing. Product purity will influence this so your mileage may vary by some milligrams in the final concentration.

No pip or crashing. Product purity will influence this so your mileage may vary by some milligrams in the final concentration.
Awesome!
i gotcha on the purity thing.

Gonna grab some distilled water and give this a go.
I'll keep the thread updated.

Thanks again brother! Much appreciated.

I was taking NAC for cycle protection but also apparently it helps keep you safer from Covid (which is the FDA was trying to ban it from everywhere), what other benefits of injecting it?

I was taking NAC for cycle protection but also apparently it helps keep you safer from Covid (which is the FDA was trying to ban it from everywhere), what other benefits of injecting it?
I could be wrong but my understanding is the main benefit of injecting is the aborption rate. Your body will utilize it more effieciently than when taken orally.

I could be wrong but my understanding is the main benefit of injecting is the aborption rate. Your body will utilize it more effieciently than when taken orally.
I'm sure that is the case, similar to L-carnitine.

Ok so my first attempt at this brew and I think it came out great.

I did notice as mentioned already, when I was warming it up and stirring, it had a burnt smell to it so I removed it from the heat, at that point it was 129 degrees. Hopefully I didnt over cook it.

Continued stirring as I added the extra water (only 4ml) til it cleared up.

Once it cooled down it had real fine granules on the bottom of the beaker so I reheated very slowy this time and stirred until it cleared up.

Once it cooled down I filtered it into two 10ml Vials to the brim.

First inject was .5ml into each my delt. So far all good.

Thanks again @Tgf for the recipe and help.

Attachments

• 20220808_224718.jpg
    20220808_224718.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 19
OK, so I blew my load to soon. Haha

This morning 1 vial was crashing and the other was fine. I injected 1 ml into my pec before hitting the gym. Absolutely painless. Maybe just in my head but felt like I had some extra energy today.

But anyway, both vials have now crashed. I've brewed plenty of anabolic raws but this is a new area for me.

I put both vials in the fridge, maybe a mistake? Everything I read online pointed to it needing to be kept in the fridge, seemed logical to me. I put my gh and peptides in the fridge so why not.

I'm guessing if i reheat it up it'll be garbage correct?

So back to the drawing board. Could it have been that 1ml less of water I didn't use?

Appreciate any suggestions, tips, advice etc

OK, so I blew my load to soon. Haha

This morning 1 vial was crashing and the other was fine. I injected 1 ml into my pec before hitting the gym. Absolutely painless. Maybe just in my head but felt like I had some extra energy today.

But anyway, both vials have now crashed. I've brewed plenty of anabolic raws but this is a new area for me.

I put both vials in the fridge, maybe a mistake? Everything I read online pointed to it needing to be kept in the fridge, seemed logical to me. I put my gh and peptides in the fridge so why not.

I'm guessing if i reheat it up it'll be garbage correct?

So back to the drawing board. Could it have been that 1ml less of water I didn't use?

Appreciate any suggestions, tips, advice etc
I'd add water through a syringe filter until it clears up. Let it come back to room temperature or heat maybe to 80-100F. I doubt your solution is high enough pH to degrade that quickly, especially if you used DI or RO or distilled water.

I'd add water through a syringe filter until it clears up. Let it come back to room temperature or heat maybe to 80-100F. I doubt your solution is high enough pH to degrade that quickly, especially if you used DI or RO or distilled water.
I used distilled water.

I'll give it a shot. Thanks!

I have enough to brew another batch but I'd like to try and figure out where I went wrong before trying again. But I guess that's how we learn.

Appreciate the quick response.

I used distilled water.

I'll give it a shot. Thanks!

I have enough to brew another batch but I'd like to try and figure out where I went wrong before trying again. But I guess that's how we learn.

Appreciate the quick response.
I highly doubt you did anything wrong. The temperature of the water affects the amount of glutathione that can remain dissolved.

Most calcium derivatives LOSE solubility in higher water temperatures, most (not all) other compounds GAIN solubility in water temperatures.

the cold water temp caused a lower saturation point and thus the "crash." Adding a little more water will offset that. In fact, you could add it cold, just understand that the time to dissolve will be much longer than if you added warm water.

I highly doubt you did anything wrong. The temperature of the water affects the amount of glutathione that can remain dissolved.

Most calcium derivatives LOSE solubility in higher water temperatures, most (not all) other compounds GAIN solubility in water temperatures.

the cold water temp caused a lower saturation point and thus the "crash." Adding a little more water will offset that. In fact, you could add it cold, just understand that the time to dissolve will be much longer than if you added warm water.
Yeah my first thought was I shouldn't have put it in the fridge but I wasn't sure.

I'll let them sit at room temp for a bit and then add some water.

Appreciate the schooling brother.

Just to recap, I heated up the solution until it was clear again and slowly dribbled 1ml of filtered distilled water into it and so far its been holding just fine.

I checked with my source and he has 10 vial kits of glutathione. I'm guessing its the same substance as the glutathione reduced or am I wrong. Just thinking it may be easier to just grab a kit then messing with brewing it because I definitely like the energy boost and the better sleep I've been getting lately.

Just to recap, I heated up the solution until it was clear again and slowly dribbled 1ml of filtered distilled water into it and so far its been holding just fine.

I checked with my source and he has 10 vial kits of glutathione. I'm guessing its the same substance as the glutathione reduced or am I wrong. Just thinking it may be easier to just grab a kit then messing with brewing it because I definitely like the energy boost and the better sleep I've been getting lately.
Any update? Did the vials crash again when kept at room temp?

So I tried this, just using some $20 for 25 gram Glutathione (reduced) and just used 6g. I put 20ml of distilled sterilized water into beaker and added the 6g. I stirred for a good 5 minutes with stir bar. I was just left with a very thick milky substance. So, I added more water, and more water, it may have became less concentrated, but still very milky even at 33ml. Is there something I'm doing wrong? I stirred plenty.

** I tried it again, using 20ml water, but then adding about 2ml NaOH solution (20%). This brought it up to a pH of around 5.5 and is started turning clear. I could then add the remaining water to 30ml and .3ml BA.

So... is using NaOH fine to do? Why isn't it dissolving like yours did? Quality of product? Again I used sterilized distilled water. I just purchased a pharmaceutical grade glutathione for a lot more $$$. I don't know if I just wasted my money or what - but we shall see.

Thank you.

So I tried this, just using some $20 for 25 gram Glutathione (reduced) and just used 6g. I put 20ml of distilled sterilized water into beaker and added the 6g. I stirred for a good 5 minutes with stir bar. I was just left with a very thick milky substance. So, I added more water, and more water, it may have became less concentrated, but still very milky even at 33ml. Is there something I'm doing wrong? I stirred plenty.

** I tried it again, using 20ml water, but then adding about 2ml NaOH solution (20%). This brought it up to a pH of around 5.5 and is started turning clear. I could then add the remaining water to 30ml and .3ml BA.

So... is using NaOH fine to do? Why isn't it dissolving like yours did? Quality of product? Again I used sterilized distilled water. I just purchased a pharmaceutical grade glutathione for a lot more $$$. I don't know if I just wasted my money or what - but we shall see.

Thank you.
Thanks for the experience.