Intramuscular Glutathione Homebrew

Wow. This is such a valuable resource. Thanks for sharing. I just need to find a good source for Sodium Hydroxide in my country and when I do I will brew my perfect batch.

I may even go with 6.0 pH since this paper shows that at 5 degrees C and 6.4 pH it stays stable for at least 3 months.
US6835811B1 - Extended storage of reduced glutathione solutions - Google Patents
Yes I wish I could help you with source. Here in the US it’s as easy as ordering from Amazon.

So I did this process and this time I managed to dissolve it completely.

1) I added 6 grams of Glutathione Reduced powder into my beaker.
2) Added Bacteriostatic Water while mixing on a magnetic stirrer until it reached 30 ml.
3) Got a milky subrance.
4) Checked the pH and it was around 2.3.
5) Started adding NaOH slowly while checking the pH and mixing.
6) Solution started clearing up completely at about 4.0 pH.
7) Added NaOH until pH was 5.0.
8) Filtered everything in 3 vials of 10 ml through a 0.22 nylon66 filter.
9) The end result is a crystal clear solution at 200 mg/ml that holds perfectly at low temperatures (I keep it in the fridge).

My only concern is- I tried it 2 times. First time 200 mg and it was ok. Second time I did 360 mg and my nose and ears feel a bit clogged after that. Does anyone else have the same experience?

So I did this process and this time I managed to dissolve it completely.

1) I added 6 grams of Glutathione Reduced powder into my beaker.
2) Added Bacteriostatic Water while mixing on a magnetic stirrer until it reached 30 ml.
3) Got a milky subrance.
4) Checked the pH and it was around 2.3.
5) Started adding NaOH slowly while checking the pH and mixing.
6) Solution started clearing up completely at about 4.0 pH.
7) Added NaOH until pH was 5.0.
8) Filtered everything in 3 vials of 10 ml through a 0.22 nylon66 filter.
9) The end result is a crystal clear solution at 200 mg/ml that holds perfectly at low temperatures (I keep it in the fridge).

My only concern is- I tried it 2 times. First time 200 mg and it was ok. Second time I did 360 mg and my nose and ears feel a bit clogged after that. Does anyone else have the same experience?
Luka,

Sounds good bro. As you can see- pretty acidic substance. What I know is that most (maybe all) compounding pharmacies tap out at 200mg/ml. So perhaps the 360 mg, even though it dissolved, is giving you unwanted side effects - hence why the pharmacies don't go that high....

Any PIP, any other sides? I noticed tiredness after doing 200mg.

And what concentration NaOH did you use? I used 10%.

Luka,

Sounds good bro. As you can see- pretty acidic substance. What I know is that most (maybe all) compounding pharmacies tap out at 200mg/ml. So perhaps the 360 mg, even though it dissolved, is giving you unwanted side effects - hence why the pharmacies don't go that high....

Any PIP, any other sides? I noticed tiredness after doing 200mg.

And what concentration NaOH did you use? I used 10%.
No no. I went 1.8 ml of 200 mg/ml so total was 360 mg.
I used raw NaOH. PIP was considerable but nothing unbearable.

If anyone is still here... could you use this stuff? Inositol has its own benefits...

Glutathione Supplement, Pure Glutathione Reduced Powder with Inositol​

Amazon.com