Intramuscular Glutathione Homebrew

200mg/ml may be the limit without having to mess with it too much.
i keep it at 150mg/ml and pin 300mg per eod dose

I tried this recipe with no luck so far.

1st attempt:
Tried adding 2 grams of Glutathione with water for injections until it was 10 ml. No luck with mixing. It looked like milk.

2nd attempt:

Tried like 1st time but added a little bit of heat. It cleared up so I stirred until it was crystal clear. After that I filtered through 0.22 micron filter into a sterile vial and left it in the fridge.
After a couple of hours it was milky again.

Does anyone know a way to actually keep it dissolved in a sloution without falling out?

I

1st attempt:
Tried adding 2 grams of Glutathione with water for injections until it was 10 ml. No luck with mixing. It looked like milk.

2nd attempt:
Tried like 1st time but added a little bit of heat. It cleared up so I stirred until it was crystal clear. After that I filtered through 0.22 micron filter into a sterile vial and left it in the fridge.

Does anyone know a way to actually keep it dissolved in a sloution without falling out?
I've experienced similar stuff.

Someone suggested ps80, if anyone has tried ps80 glutathione brew. Please share your experience.

1st attempt:

2nd attempt:

You want to adjust the pH with a 10 percent solution of sodium hydroxide. This will eliminate pip and get it to dissolve. I would suggest litmus paper as well. Just be very careful.

You want to adjust the pH with a 10 percent solution of sodium hydroxide. This will eliminate pip and get it to dissolve. I would suggest litmus paper as well. Just be very careful.
If you've brewed without any issue. Please share your exact recipe. Thank you!

I actually have a pH meter. When I tested my batch before crashing it was 3.5 and OP said it starts to oxidize significantly after pH of 6.6.

I will try to adjust pH in my next batch and see what I come up with. Thanks for sharing.

Can I use pharma grade sodium bicarbonate since sodium hydroxide is hard to find here where I live?

I actually have a pH meter. When I tested my batch before crashing it was 3.5 and OP said it starts to oxidize significantly after pH of 6.6.

I will try to adjust pH in my next batch and see what I come up with. Thanks for sharing.

Can I use pharma grade sodium bicarbonate since sodium hydroxide is hard to find here where I live?
So glutathione is pretty acidic,…. You need to use a pH neutralizer unless you want PIP. I don’t know how OP didn’t get any pip. Yes. Adjust the ph to 5.5 or so but don’t go over 6.5. Anywhere from 5-6 would prob be great.

Please try sodium bicarbonate and report the results. I actually bought some and was going to use it - it should do the same thing. You want to use a saturated concentration. Meaning NO more can be dissolved in the solution. NaHCO3 tends to support 6-8 grams per 100mL. Just see what works I’ve never made the solution.
Thanks

If you've brewed without any issue. Please share your exact recipe. Thank you
If you've brewed without any issue. Please share your exact recipe. Thank you!
what I brewed seems to work. It has stayed liquid and Injects smooth with no pip :)

Basically. You need reduced glutathione. I would start with less, 3 grams is good for 100mg/ml in a 30ml vial

I used sterile distilled water that I pressure cooked
I also made a 10 percent solution of NaOH - be careful.

Using a magnetic stirrer and stir bar I used a small beaker and put 20ml of water in it. I then slowwwwlyyy added the glutathione while spinning.

You will get a nice milky mix.

Then you take out your NaOH you make and slowly, dropwise, add 1-2 drops at a time. This is where pan strips can be handy. As you get closer to neutral, the liquid should become clearer. Once the liquid is clear and pH is 5-6 you can top off the rest to 30ml with more distilled water.

I then added .3ml of benzyl alcohol to make 1% solution to help keep it fresh and microorganism free.

I then sucked up the liquid with a 10cc syringe and using a prewetted 0.22 um PVDF syringe filter with a 21 gauge needle at the end, I slowly pushed the liquid into a sterile 30ml Amber vial. I repeated two more times until the solution was gone and in vial.

I labled it and that was about it. Tested a small amount - worked fine. Injected therapeutic amount - no problem.

Inhope this helped. If original poster can add anything please do but this is what worked for me.

Oh, it’s important I believe to be sterile. Clean area. Use presteralized vials and if you have a pressure cooker, steralize your equipment for 25-30 min in it before using. Better safe than sorry.

If you have more questions feel free to ask. I prob left something out but that’s the jist. Enjoy!!

3rd attempt (and successful, at least I hope) I did a day ago:

1) Added 6 grams of Glutathione into my glass beaker
2) Added bacteriostatic water until it was 30 ml total
3) Started mixing slowly with my magnetic stirrer
4) A milky substance formed and it was no longer getting any clearer
5) I checked pH with my pH meter and it showed 2.30 at that point
6) I gradually added Sodium Bicarbonate to buffer the pH value while mixing with stirrer
7) Solution was getting more and more clear until it was crystal clear
8) I checked the solution pH again and this time it was 4.00
9) Filtered it through a PVDF 0.22 micron filter into a sterile vial
10) I put it in the fridge at around 5-8 degrees C and let it stay overnight

This morning I took 2 ml (400 mg) and administered it Intramuscular into my glute. The PIP was there but nothing unbearable. No swelling, no redness, no fever.

The only thing I did have is that my sinuses were aching and my friend who has a phd in pharmacology says that some indiviudals who have problems with those things can experience those things since body is trying to detoxify itself and solve that problem.

6) I gradually added Sodium Bicarbonate to buffer the pH value while mixing with stirrer

This morning I took 2 ml (400 mg) and administered it Intramuscular into my glute. The PIP was there but nothing unbearable. No swelling, no redness, no fever.

The only thing I did have is that my sinuses were aching and my friend who has a phd in pharmacology says that some indiviudals who have problems with those things can experience those things since body is trying to detoxify itself and solve that problem.
Right on bro

Sounds like things went well.

So with the NaHCO3 did you just make a very saturated solution like 6-8g per 100ml?

Did you find you had to add a lot to the get pH change?

It’s good to know there’s another buffer that’ll work.

When I do my 1ml injection there is a little pip but nothing crazy and like you said no red welt or anything like that.

Thanks for the update!

That sounds good mate. We'll wait for a week and confirm if it's all proper. If yes, all of us soon start brewing in this method. If I'm not wrong you used glutathione reduced powder?

Well, I haven't really mesured how much Soidum Bicarbonate I was adding but I did add a considerable amount (it wasn't little). I just added until the solution cleared up.

I will try another injection again in a few days and see how that goes. If it goes well I will use this method for brewing but I will probably try to find Soidum Hydroxide since I don't want that much powder into my mix.

Yes, I was using a glutathione reduced powder.

Well, I haven't really mesured how much Soidum Bicarbonate I was adding but I did add a considerable amount (it wasn't little). I just added until the solution cleared up.

I will try another injection again in a few days and see how that goes. If it goes well I will use this method for brewing but I will probably try to find Soidum Hydroxide since I don't want that much powder into my mix.

Yes, I was using a glutathione reduced powder.
Yea- it’s good to know both work. I did quite a bit of research with compounding pharmacies - NaOH seems to be what 80% use. Probably because it can be simple to add a little 10 percent concentrated solution and call it a day. I had one tell me Sodium Phosphate which was interesting.

At the end of the day, whatever gets that pH around 5 or 6 and is the easiest to make and add I suppose.

I am definitely going with NaOH for 5.0 pH next time.
I still have a small swelling at injection site (probably because it is pH 4.0 and I injected whole 2 ml of it at once for the first time). I think 5.0 would be great.

I support what you going to do.
I have seen the pH adjustment by NaOH for GSH injection in the below patent.
CN1970075A - Lyophilized powder injection of glutathione and preparation process thereof - Google Patents
Wow. This is such a valuable resource. Thanks for sharing. I just need to find a good source for Sodium Hydroxide in my country and when I do I will brew my perfect batch.

I may even go with 6.0 pH since this paper shows that at 5 degrees C and 6.4 pH it stays stable for at least 3 months.
US6835811B1 - Extended storage of reduced glutathione solutions - Google Patents

I am definitely going with NaOH for 5.0 pH next time.
I still have a small swelling at injection site (probably because it is pH 4.0 and I injected whole 2 ml of it at once for the first time). I think 5.0 would be great.
Yes Luka 4.0 is better but still on that acidic side. 5-6 would really be ideal to match or come closer to the bodies natural pH. Understand it’s easier said than done.