Introducing SPC/SNP Nexaph.com – Premium USA Domestic Peptides at Unbeatable Prices!

Cain_SPC

Subscriber
Introducing Nexaph.com – Premium Peptides at Unbeatable Prices!

Hello, MesoRx community!

We’re excited to introduce Nexaph.com, your trusted source for high-quality peptides, all shipped directly from our USA warehouse. We pride ourselves on offering some of the best prices for USA domestic peptides, without compromising on quality.

Why Choose Nexaph.com?:

• Competitive Pricing: We offer kits (10 vials per kit) at some of the most competitive prices in the USA. If you're looking for high-quality peptides at great value, Nexaph has you covered.
  • Fast USA Shipping: All products ship from our USA warehouse for fast and reliable delivery.
  • Exclusive Products: Our peptides meet the highest industry standards, ensuring quality and consistency in every order.

Special Promotion – 15% Off!
We’re offering 15% off when you join our Telegram group. Get exclusive access to promotions and early product drops by joining today!

Join Our Telegram for 15% Off: Nexaph Telegram

Code:
https://t.me/SNPcomm

What We Offer:

• Kits: Our peptides come in 10 vials per kit, providing great value for those purchasing in bulk.
  • High-Quality Peptides: Whether you're looking for Tirzepatide, BPC-157, Tesamorelin, or other research peptides, our products are research-grade and trusted by our customers.

How to Order:
Visit Nexaph.com to browse our full selection of peptides. For those interested in ordering from our China warehouse, bulk pricing is available upon request

We’re here to support the MesoRx community with high-quality products at prices that can’t be beaten. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions!

Nexaph.com – Premium Peptides, Unbeatable Prices

RETA Test Report #48804.webp

Attachments

• CAGRI Test Report #48802.webp
    CAGRI Test Report #48802.webp
    105.5 KB · Views: 41
  • MOTSC Test Report #48806.webp
    MOTSC Test Report #48806.webp
    102.8 KB · Views: 43
  • photo_2024-09-18_15-54-00.webp
    photo_2024-09-18_15-54-00.webp
    54.2 KB · Views: 48
  • photo_2024-09-20_00-44-53.webp
    photo_2024-09-20_00-44-53.webp
    112.5 KB · Views: 53
  • photo_2024-09-20_14-22-46.webp
    photo_2024-09-20_14-22-46.webp
    100.1 KB · Views: 51
  • photo_2024-09-20_19-06-42.webp
    photo_2024-09-20_19-06-42.webp
    117.5 KB · Views: 50
  • SEMA Test Report #48803.webp
    SEMA Test Report #48803.webp
    105.8 KB · Views: 44
  • SS31 Test Report #48805.webp
    SS31 Test Report #48805.webp
    105.1 KB · Views: 41
Hi @Cain_SPC , while searching for "Shanghai Nexa Pharma Co" on Google, one of the first results is a Post from Reddit:

View attachment 296466

Somebody wrote:

"This is not a real company. Discord owners created this fake company and they are using it to sell products from their group buys. Avoid this server and this company."

Is this true?
That Reddit user sounds like a real dummy. Fake company that spends thousands a week just for testing *smh*. Join our Telegram and ask our many customers yourself.

Attachments

• IMG_9841.webp
    IMG_9841.webp
    218.9 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_9842.webp
    IMG_9842.webp
    209.5 KB · Views: 56
Try chat peppys ... they might appreciate overpriced domestically resold Chinese peptides.. but most likely they ain't going either. Telegram seems like a good space for you to stay!!! :)

Try chat peppys ... they might appreciate overpriced domestically resold Chinese peptides.. but most likely they ain't going either. Telegram seems like a good space for you to stay!!! :)
Looks like you would benefit from our Tesamorelin/Ipamorelin. Would help with the visceral fat. Lucky for you our peptides are lyapholized in the USA and shipping is around 3-5 days ;)

Looks like you would benefit from our Tesamorelin/Ipamorelin. Would help with the visceral fat. Lucky for you our peptides are lyapholized in the USA and shipping is around 3-5 days ;)
I am very happy with my current state of visceral fat!! But thank you so much for your positive assessment and possible solution to my problem.. perhaps you can show me some physic pictures of how it helped you!!
:cool: let me guess here is you.. amazing job!!
Screenshot_20240905_083506_Google.webp

That Reddit user sounds like a real dummy. Fake company that spends thousands a week just for testing *smh*. Join our Telegram and ask our many customers yourself.

I am asking you, a representative of this company, now offering the company's products to members here, at MESO-Rx.

To clarify - Is this true?

"Discord owners created this fake company and they are using it to sell products from their group buys."

Great marketing strategy. Attack someone who actually contributes to the community and has given solid feedback. The guy actually spends money on this stuff and has experience. He's made pretty good progress I'll admit. He's doing fine without your over priced garbage. I'm sure many other will do fine without it as well

Proof of your claim that your peptides are lyophilized in the US now? Because they are shipped from China for your discord group buys. Or did "SHANGHAI Nexa Pharma" set up shop in the US now?

I mean I guess the pricing isn't "that" bad... Going rate for Chinese domestic Tirz 30 kits is what $230-$270 now? $125 for Tirz 15 kits. These have a fancy label on them but I would bet money they aren't lyophilized in the US lol

I mean I guess the pricing isn't "that" bad... Going rate for Chinese domestic Tirz 30 kits is what $230-$270 now? $125 for Tirz 15 kits. These have a fancy label on them but I would bet money they aren't lyophilized in the US lol
Our USA lyapholization production is nowhere near the scale of our China production but there is no lie there. We just produced a fresh batch of overfilled Tirzepatide 30mg along with a few others. Our production in the US is still very small but we hope to expand it in the near future.

Tirz 30mg overfill 9.24.webp

@Vinyard, no need to spread false information. It already has been proven the testing server mishandled that situation as the package arrived damaged/mishandled when arriving to Janoshik. The client that had ordered retested and the 15mg Tirz orange cap passed with flying colors.
tirz 15mg sterility PASS high q.webp

@TestosTyrone , @SpicyMeatball

Also @PiscesMoon , to address your concern for the 2nd time. That is not true.

Our USA lyapholization production is nowhere near the scale of our China production but there is no lie there. We just produced a fresh batch of overfilled Tirzepatide 30mg along with a few others. Our production in the US is still very small but we hope to expand it in the near future.

View attachment 296543

@Vinyard, no need to spread false information. It already has been proven the testing server mishandled that situation as the package arrived damaged/mishandled when arriving to Janoshik. The client that had ordered retested and the 15mg Tirz orange cap passed with flying colors.
View attachment 296545

@TestosTyrone , @SpicyMeatball

Also @PiscesMoon , to address your concern for the 2nd time. That is not true.
Is the idea that the vial was cracked or something which allowed in pathogens, but Jano’s lab failed to notice that when doing the test? Trying to understand the mechanics of how “mishandling” in transit leads to a sterility failure.

Is the idea that the vial was cracked or something which allowed in pathogens, but Jano’s lab failed to notice that when doing the test? Trying to understand the mechanics of how “mishandling” in transit leads to a sterility failure.
Not too sure what happened. Either way we will let the test results speak for themselves. We sent a bunch of different kits to Jano for sterility testing and should be getting the results soon. Would be happy to update you once the results are in :)

Back