Introducing SPC/SNP Nexaph.com – Premium USA Domestic Peptides at Unbeatable Prices!

Our USA lyapholization production is nowhere near the scale of our China production but there is no lie there. We just produced a fresh batch of overfilled Tirzepatide 30mg along with a few others. Our production in the US is still very small but we hope to expand it in the near future.

View attachment 296543

@Vinyard, no need to spread false information. It already has been proven the testing server mishandled that situation as the package arrived damaged/mishandled when arriving to Janoshik. The client that had ordered retested and the 15mg Tirz orange cap passed with flying colors.
View attachment 296545

@TestosTyrone , @SpicyMeatball

Also @PiscesMoon , to address your concern for the 2nd time. That is not true.
It's not false information. Jano was waiting on clarification on the sample because the lable on one of the 2 vials was damaged. The vial was intact and there was nothing wrong with the sample. One vial is for TAMC and one for TYMC. Are you saying that a damaged label on one vial caused both to fail?

That's great you sent some to get retested. So which batch did you send your vendor tested vials from? All of your 15mg tirz batches have the same orange caps. Did you send from your first batch that failed the first test? Or from a different batch? Do you see the problem with a vendor supplying vials for a retest here? All we have is your word about what was sent and you're the only one with something to lose and everything to gain by lying. This is why testing by an independent party is important.

You can cut the shit by saying your client ordered the retest. Anyone who's paying attention knows who you are and that you ordered the retest yourself and sent the vials in. Tests supplied by vendors hold no weight at all.

It's not false information. Jano was waiting on clarification on the sample because the lable on one of the 2 vials was damaged. The vial was intact and there was nothing wrong with the sample. One vial is for TAMC and one for TYMC. Are you saying that a damaged label on one vial caused both to fail?

That's great you sent some to get retested. So which batch did you send your vendor tested vials from? All of your 15mg tirz batches have the same orange caps. Did you send from your first batch that failed the first test? Or from a different batch? Do you see the problem with a vendor supplying vials for a retest here? All we have is your word about what was sent and you're the only one with something to lose and everything to gain by lying. This is why testing by an independent party is important.

You can cut the shit by saying your client ordered the retest. Anyone who's paying attention knows who you are and that you ordered the retest yourself and sent the vials in. Tests supplied by vendors hold no weight at all.
Hi @Vinyard ,

I want to stress that the retest was initiated by our client, not by us directly. We provided the vials to them, as they requested the additional testing for their own peace of mind. We stand by the integrity of the process and the results, and we’re open to further third-party verification to back that up.

I understand that trust is built through transparency and consistent quality, and I want to assure you that we're committed to maintaining both.

Thanks for raising these concerns—it's important for everyone involved to hold these standards high, and we welcome further discussion to clarify any other points.
tirz 15mg sterility PASS high q.webp

Not too sure what happened. Either way we will let the test results speak for themselves. We sent a bunch of different kits to Jano for sterility testing and should be getting the results soon. Would be happy to update you once the results are in :)
You’re not letting the tests speak for themselves when you selectively reject the ones that don’t go your way, that is cherry picking the tests.

Tests supplied by vendors hold no weight at all.

I wouldn't say no weight, as this is a requirement for new vendors. Maybe hazing or a rite of passage, but a requirement nonetheless.

But yes I support full reimbursement for blind customer testing including shipping. Full reimbursement, not store credit.

Hi @Vinyard ,

I want to stress that the retest was initiated by our client, not by us directly. We provided the vials to them, as they requested the additional testing for their own peace of mind. We stand by the integrity of the process and the results, and we’re open to further third-party verification to back that up.

I understand that trust is built through transparency and consistent quality, and I want to assure you that we're committed to maintaining both.

Thanks for raising these concerns—it's important for everyone involved to hold these standards high, and we welcome further discussion to clarify any other points.
View attachment 296551
One of the most important parts of launching a new business, especially these days with the inordinate amounts of digital information available to consumers, is knowing your target audience.

To be frank, Meso is not your target audience for your current product offering, and likely will never be unless you choose to compete with QSC’s peptide pricing in some way. Even then I see it as a stretch.

I’d imagine you’d do very well with the Peppys / Facebook crowd who have little to no knowledge of your drama filled history nor easy access to other viable sources.

Best of luck on those platforms ✌️

I appreciate everyone's feedback in here so far on pricing and concerns. Although i do believe some in here that are currently replying in this thread or have participated in it have an agenda. We haven't been public facing until these past few weeks but we do understand that some of the hate is coming from a buying group that used us as their factory to produce their products.

As for producing lyophilized products in the USA, that wasn't something that was supposed to be revealed at all and my associate was reprimanded for even mentioning it as that is something that should not have been said or stated. I am closely involved in the lyophilization process and can share any procedures or concerns with anyone about the production process.

I understand the concerns of the failed TAMC/TYMC tests that took place a while back, we have taken measures to address these issues to insure only high quality products are produced by us. We have also started to proactively send vials in to get tested for TAMC/TYMC. I know "vendor testing" may not hold much weight in this regard as it can be easily manipulated or not shared if a test comes back as fail. But we are spending the extra money on these tests to put our clients minds at ease. I know many other vendors haven't even addressed their fails or even acknowledged them and in my opinion they should be pressured in doing so. But i guess if they offer the cheapest prices, it doesn't really matter right?

As for people that are being associated with our company or have sold under our name and had left a bad taste in peoples mouths, we sincerely apologize for that. This is another reason why we decided to become more public facing and to address these issues with potential clientele moving forward.

Our current offerings and pricing may not match "Promo pricing" of some vendors, but we do also offer promos on our products that either compete with said vendors or beats them. The pricing that many here are referring to as being too pricey or "shit" isn't fair to compare with promo pricing that pops up once in a while via other vendors. If you look at price sheets of other vendors similar to us, you'll notice our pricing is around the same.

Either way, we will stick around here for a while to test the waters. If anyone has any questions or concerns feel free to reach out and ill be happy to try to address them the best as I can.

Thanks everyone

Last edited:
@Cain_SPC When you say you manufacture in the US now, do you mean adding bac water to Chinese peptides and reselling them in 30ml vials?
Just because someone uses our name to sell a product, it doesn't mean it was produced by us. One of the reasons why we have become public facing is to address concerns such as this that have taken place in the past.

not the first time " domestic suppliers" did it
We have no need to purchase anyone else's product to resell. We produce our own products. Quite frankly unless you're a domestic vendor selling it by the vial, it would be pretty dumb to buy another companies product and only make $10-20 per kit reselling it.

Weird flex. Same colors just happened to come around.
Pretty shitty detective work if you ask me, our orange caps where tested a month before QSC's. And our green tops where higher purity and where tested a month after QSC. Usually purity would go down with time, not up. Nice detective work.

Attachments

• Test Report #43476 (1).webp
    Test Report #43476 (1).webp
    103.3 KB · Views: 47
  • Test Report #48569.webp
    Test Report #48569.webp
    106 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Back