• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Iron Goat Labs

First bitches

we’re going to need you to come in on Friday @irongoat that would be greeeeeeaaaaat

We’re also goin to need a little more out of your intro mmmmkay

Last edited:
Do you source on discord @Iron Goat ? You were always a nice and pleasant dude when I was on there. But your intro here may be the worst of all time.

Do you source on discord @Iron Goat ? You were always a nice and pleasant dude when I was on there. But your intro here may be the worst of all time.

Same thing I was thinking. Willing to cut him a little slack and not totally insult him [emoji849] if that’s the case. But he still needs to do the same as every other source here.

@Iron Goat congrats on the worst most lazy intro post ever made by any source! That says a lot about you in my eyes, you lazy mother fucker! o_O

Y’all some brave fuckers to click on that shit right after so many have been hacked lately!
I’ll pass...:oops: