Ironclad Chems - New Stock On Injectables

Thank you @ironcuntchems for considering meso. We will have to turn down this offer due to the fact that your a dumbass with a gmail account ;)

Sincerely yours MESO

#ironcunt #fuckoff #darwinism

They tried opening up shop here with a gmail account....cant figure out basic cyber security but they got that edit down pat.:rolleyes:

Ok I'm going to post for everyone to streamline this whole process:

Mindlesswork:
"Just got my popcorn. Cant wait till the vets get in here"

Cdnguy:
*screenshots with shit circled in red and some blabbering on about 'kicking rocks'

Just Fish:
"Get the fuck out of here with that fake shit you fucking pussy"

Doc684614564:
"If you take the square of the hypotenuse and multiply it by the factor of 4.5124 (which is the exact ratio of X to Z if you were paying attention before you would see that...."

Ecpertrealistic:
"I don't know why you would take any more than 100mb of boldenone a week. Try clomid at a gram every four minutes for the first two years"

Dema:
"I can confirm that those are legitimate Pharmacom products"

CASwole:
"God what a fucking unprofessional dipshit"

DrinkFlintWater:
"I can see the box of 10 amps but those were only made in boxes of 5. Pleas post further pictures or fuck off"

Brollocks:
"God this guy doesn't even speak fucking english"

Jano:
"Tested two vials of test cyp from this guy even though I didn't open the package, please see assay attached"

Master.on
"Please post picture of current setup. I'm currently doing research on how eating cookies before bed raises prolactin. I will get back to you guys"

Eman:
"You've definitely sourced here before"

Thats all I can think of now. Hope we have saved some time.

Ok I'm going to post for everyone to streamline this whole process:

Mindlesswork:
"Just got my popcorn. Cant wait till the vets get in here"

Cdnguy:
*screenshots with shit circled in red and some blabbering on about 'kicking rocks'

Just Fish:
"Get the fuck out of here with that fake shit you fucking pussy"

Doc684614564:
"If you take the square of the hypotenuse and multiply it by the factor of 4.5124 (which is the exact ratio of X to Z if you were paying attention before you would see that...."

Ecpertrealistic:
"I don't know why you would take any more than 100mb of boldenone a week. Try clomid at a gram every four minutes for the first two years"

Dema:
"I can confirm that those are legitimate Pharmacom products"

CASwole:
"God what a fucking unprofessional dipshit"

DrinkFlintWater:
"I can see the box of 10 amps but those were only made in boxes of 5. Pleas post further pictures or fuck off"

Brollocks:
"God this guy doesn't even speak fucking english"

Jano:
"Tested two vials of test cyp from this guy even though I didn't open the package, please see assay attached"

Master.on
"Please post picture of current setup. I'm currently doing research on how eating cookies before bed raises prolactin. I will get back to you guys"

Eman:
"You've definitely sourced here before"

Thats all I can think of now. Hope we have saved some time.

Plagiarism.

I am sure there's gonna be more of these Reddit amateurs coming so we should be prepared.