ironlion-lab

, on top of the high doses of deca he is currently doing, I predict his OCD will get worse in the following days and weeks based off his recent behavior

At what point does he just take a breath and say to himself “okay bud, i got this. Take a breath. I don’t need to spam the fuck out of the forum again” but if he was to say that to himself it might end with “ I don’t need to repeat it one more time, they heard me already, but Maybe I will just one more time or a few more times to feel better”

Friendly reminder he’s suffering from sort of OCD illness where he needs to go thread to thread on the whole website mentioning the same thing every few hours.

He knows there is no misunderstanding here. He just wanted to say “sterility testing” one more time so he feels okay

Friendly reminder he’s suffering from sort of OCD illness where he needs to go thread to thread on the whole website mentioning the same thing every few hours.

He knows there is no misunderstanding here. He just wanted to say “sterility testing” one more time so he feels okay
Damn your thick. Wow!
Lol.

Last edited:
What is wrong with Jano? Known and accepted here. Fine for HPLC. Why not sterility? He offers it.

Maybe there is a big understanding here. My apologies if so.
I assume they are unaware Jano offers the type of enhanced testing you are proposing.

Perhaps they would be receptive to more specific info on the testing you are running...

I'm intrigued by this development if but for a moment.

Kudos if you follow through iron lion.

I assume they are unaware Jano offers the type of enhanced testing you are proposing.

Perhaps they would be receptive to more specific info on the testing you are running...

I'm intrigued by this development if but for a moment.

Kudos if you follow through iron lion.
Yes Jano offers it. Thanks for helping clarify the potential hangup.

Sure, once the job is done. No one likes a quitter.

I’ve noticed you stay in threads longer than others and try to empower your “intelligence”. And act like a tough guy.

But there are a few threads you bowed out of very quickly , like a little gurl.

The job wasn’t finished in those threads. Why did you quit there ? No one likes a quitter right ?

So if no one likes a quitter, then get back to the threads you bowed out of very quickly and get the job done there as well and repeat it over again tonight and tomorrow to them and let’s see what you’re made of champ.

I’ve noticed you stay in threads longer than others and try to empower your “intelligence”. And act like a tough guy.

But there are a few threads you bowed out of very quickly , like a little gurl.

The job wasn’t finished in those threads. Why did you quit there ? No one likes a quitter right ?

So if no one likes a quitter, then get back to the threads you bowed out of very quickly and get the job done there as well and repeat it over again tonight and tomorrow to them and let’s see what you’re made of champ.
Point me to those champ.

I'll consider your feedback. I do remember that one where you interjected yourself like a dumbass. I don't think it was really my place to pile on after someone (I think it was a reasonable member) told you to shut the F up since you sounded absolutely ridiculous. Anyway happy to consider these shining opportunities I left on the table.

Maybe QSC? Yeah that's a lost cause.

Last edited:
You know which ones I’m talking about

It’s your time to shine , sunshine.

Go get em ‘ and good luck….
Bullshit. Put up or shut the F up, right?

Am I speaking your language ok?

Also looking forward to that DM where you thank me for getting sterility testing implemented. LoL. Two faced isn't a good look.

Last edited:
We need three VETERANS as volunteers to use our oil ,

(1) 3 test en 250 and 3 deca200 ,
(2)3 test en 250 and 3 npp100 ,
the volunteer can choose (1) or (2),

They should be active /trustful in this famous forum,
when you get our oil and use it and share their experiences /feedback honestly in a timely manner.
We wish they can have a test and post the test results honestly.
When the Volunteer post the test results honestly and we will offer 3 test en and 3 deca or 3 test en and 3 npp as a gift to him thanks

Best wishes
Ironlion

when you get our oil and use it and share their experiences /feedback honestly in a timely manner.
When the Volunteer post the test results honestly and we will offer 3 test en and 3 deca or 3 test en and 3 npp as a gift to him thanks

Best wishes
Ironlion

Best wishes
Ironlion

I would like to get in touch please :)

Back