ironlion-lab

We all need something. Let me know when you have time to answer my questions. Where's your sterility testing for each batch of finished oils? Least you could do. Bundle it with your promos for some real customer value.
Is this too much to ask from a UGL?
You want to be famous then pick it up on your testing standards. To start...Standardize testing each batch of finished oils for sterility. The standard is coming so be smart and get ahead of the curve. Just think of that up in the lights ...

FAMOUS ironlion
(Demonstrates they actually give a F about harm reduction)
@ironlion Why no response to this? Is it too much to ask? What's your answer?
I don’t think they find his end goal with the labs annoying. I think they appreciate it.

What they find annoying is he spams the whole entire website everyday repeating the same thing over and over again. It’s like he’s got OCD and needs to say the same sentence over and over again but in different ways until he feels okay or until his anxiety goes away. He’s stressed over this and doesn’t even use any of the products on the forum, so it might be a legit anxiety problem that needs doctor intervention, on top of the high doses of deca he is currently doing, I predict his OCD will get worse in the following days and weeks based off his recent behavior

At what point does he just take a breath and say to himself “okay bud, i got this. Take a breath. I don’t need to spam the fuck out of the forum again” but if he was to say that to himself it might end with “ I don’t need to repeat it one more time, they heard me already, but Maybe I will just one more time or a few more times to feel better”

Just my two worthless Pennies.

But apparently he spent a good amount on the testing stuff so props to him for that.
I can understand the irritation you get. But, what should you do you do when don't get a straight answer or any answer? Should he keep asking or go f*** himself? Would you go f*** yourself if it were you? I don't see you doing that with just the amount of pushback you've posted.
Yeah agree props to everyone who sends gear for testing.

But most people who do it don't spam the entire forum because they paid for one test. Before they even got the results.
It looks to me like its in the interest of a level playing field... the message has to be equally conveyed. It would be unfair to single out any one party, wouldn't it.

That's what I think anyway. But, I'm ok with going and f*** myself... just give me the green light.

I can understand the irritation you get. But, what should you do you do when don't get a straight answer or any answer? Should he keep asking or go f*** himself? Would you go f*** yourself if it were you? I don't see you doing that with just the amount of pushback you've posted.
we all appreciate what he is doing for the UGL standards. It is quite admirable.

However he is now just getting redundant and repeating it every half hour of every day for the last week straight. Spamming the fuck out of this website.

The reality is, not a single source on meso will be doing his testing requirements today , tomorrow or even this week. It will take at least a week to send the samples and get them ready I’d imagine, that is , if they decide to follow his demands.

Again I admire what he is doing but we heard hik
talk about this 30 minutes ago. He does not need to repeat this every 30 minutes.

If nothing has been done in a few days by all means he should check back in with the sources he has been asking.

I know he has to be sick of repeating it every 30 minutes by now too. And I think that’s what’s upsetting him more . He wants this done by all the UGLs right this second.

And again I’m not trying to diss him, but the truth is, it won’t be happening anytime soon, repeating it every 30 minutes isn’t going to make it happen any faster, as much as he thinks it will.

Honestly if he was to post about it once a day that would be stellar. But multiple times within the hour on every thread, everyday of the week. It just ain’t it man.

it won’t be happening anytime soon

Come again?

we post test results honestly .:) if you think we don't post the test results honestly , pls go to get help from Janoshik, maybe they will be very pleased to answer your questions, :)

ok, this is a famous forum, it is open to everybody ,
we don't breat any rule of this famous forum ,
why do you alway joking, :)

everybody can be our volunteer ,if he is suitable for our requirements and he can post his willing here, or send email to us, if we think he is the suitable guy, we will send our items to them to use and they can share their experiences of using it, :)

Back