ironlion-lab

How fucking gay are you for me bitch ?

I first clarified if they use tea seed oil or tea tree oil.

They said it is tea seed oil not tea tree oil.

I then noticed he is an avid prop user so I asked him if he would be willing to try.

@Benf15harp this faggot Iris has a thing for me , follows me everywhere on meso and tries to comment shit.

There was no malicious attempt at having you be the volunteer, it was sincere since I thought you were a test prop guy. I didn’t know you were a tne guy. I thought it was prop.

It is in fact tea seed oil. The guy who said they used tea tree oil had it wrong, that’s why I clarified first
No worries.

No possible excuse for this at all. I thought you were making progress now you've regressed back to gutter trash.
Iris made a false claim on purpose to be malicious and called me a twat. Again he follows me around every where on meso.

If you read through the posts you’d see I first clarified they are using the correct tea seed oil instead of tea tree oil because of what I found about tea tree oil.

Only after they clarified they used tea seed oil did I ask him if he would want to be a volunteer

You sure?

Maybe clarify with her on the details. She doesn't appear to be one of the folks on here who operates maliciously.
Read the posts. If you can’t realize I clarified the carrier oil first then idk what to tell you at this point.

So tell me how that wasn’t malicious?

Is Iris that fucking retarded he couldn’t realize that is why I asked the carrier oil question in the first place regarding what Jano said about tea tree oil vs tea seed oil.

I’m done responding to the both of you. Have a good day

Read the posts. If you can’t realize I clarified the carrier oil first then idk what to tell you at this point.

So tell me how that wasn’t malicious?

Is Iris that fucking retarded he couldn’t realize that is why I asked the carrier oil question in the first place regarding what Jano said about tea tree oil vs tea seed oil.

I’m done responding to the both of you. Have a good day

No problem, bitch.
You ain't fooling anyone.
Go back to the Changland thread and continue your good work over there.
I quoted your post exactly as it was, after which you decided to tell the source who to pick.
Doing a bit of admin for them.
I hope they give you some of their oils to try, since you clarified and you are 100% on board with the tea oil stuff.
Threading an enlightened path.

How fucking gay are you for me bitch ?

I first clarified if they use tea seed oil or tea tree oil.

They said it is tea seed oil not tea tree oil.

I then noticed he is an avid prop user so I asked him if he would be willing to try.

@Benf15harp this faggot Iris has a thing for me , follows me everywhere on meso and tries to comment shit.

There was no malicious attempt at having you be the volunteer, it was sincere since I thought you were a test prop guy. I didn’t know you were a tne guy. I thought it was prop.

It is in fact tea seed oil. The guy who said they used tea tree oil had it wrong, that’s why I clarified first
Have a little self control man, come on now. Out of line. Being a drama llama can be fun at times sure, but your coming off as overly aggressive and assholeish.

No problem, bitch.
You ain't fooling anyone.
Go back to the Changland thread and continue your good work over there.
I quoted your post exactly as it was, after which you decided to tell the source who to pick.
Doing a bit of admin for them.
I hope they give you some of their oils to try, since you clarified and you are 100% on board with the tea oil stuff.
Threading an enlightened path.

You quoted my question that I asked well before i asked @Benf15harp if he would like to volunteer.

What happened after i asked the question is it actually tea seed oil or tea tree oil ?

The source explained it is in fact tea seed oil.

Only later did I ask him if he would like to be a volunteer

Not sure how you don’t see this. Maybe you are just stupid and think you are smarter than you actually are.

Have a little self control man, come on now. Out of line. Being a drama llama can be fun at times sure, but you’re coming off as overly aggressive and assholeish.
I’m just stating the facts here

Iris follows me around on meso everywhere. Tries to stir shit up and claims I maliciously volunteered @Benf15harp because of the carrier oil they used.

that was not the case at all if you read the posts and follow the sequence of what happened with my question about the carrier oil.

I’m just stating the facts here

Iris follows me around on meso everywhere. Tries to stir shit up and claims I maliciously volunteered @Benf15harp because of the carrier oil they used.

that was not the case at all if you read the posts and follow the sequence of what happened with my question about the carrier oil.
I didn't read anything that's true and I honestly don't care much either, I just saw you called her a bitch and I don't like that. Out of line.

I didn't read anything that's true and I honestly don't care much either, I just saw you called her a bitch and I don't like that. Out of line.
Okay and I don’t give a fuck what you like or don’t like. I honestly don’t care.

He or she whatever the person Iris is , is a stupid bitch trying to stir shit up with what they said

Thank you, PD, I appreciate it.
Pay no mind to this individual, everyone knows what he is like.
I am not offended and it's not a problem, whatsoever.

Back