Is 400 mg/ml testosterone possible?

smartgear

I found a source that sells testosterone dosed at 400 mg/ml, but I recently heard anything above 250 mg/ml is actually fake. Can someone clarify?

I found a source that sells testosterone dosed at 400 mg/ml, but I recently heard anything above 250 mg/ml is actually fake. Can someone clarify?

It's not an unreasonable question. Plenty of the same people slamming you recommend 500mg/wk for first cycles, so trying to reduce the injection volume makes sense.

Concentrations higher than 250-300 typically induce pain and require higher amounts of solvents you'd be better off minimizing.

A lot of newbies try to "reinvent the wheel", a source of endless irritation to the experienced guys. The best approach is to assume the conventional approach is the way it is for a reason, and not deviate until you have experience and a rock solid reason to do so. There's a reason 95% of Test is 200-300mg/ml.

But don't let anyone discourage you from asking questions. Better to get a little ribbing than to go ahead with something you end up regretting.

I have used SP supertest 450mg/ml in the past and it was slightly more noticeable pip. Fine overall.

Copied from their website:
Each ml of SP Supertest contains active substances: Testosterone Acetate 32mg, Testosterone Decanoate 147mg, Testosterone Propionate 73mg, Testosterone Phenylpropionate 73mg, Testosterone Cypionate 125mg