Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Thanks, good to know. Bunch of asshats on here said you don't work weekends and customers should continue to wait days to hear back from you
you had an issue communicating with the source, you came on here posting about it, people told you to be patient, and another email. Then the source finally gets back to you & you throw everyone on here replying to your whimpering under the bus calling them asshats? How’s that work?

you had an issue communicating with the source, you came on here posting about it, people told you to be patient, and another email. Then the source finally gets back to you & you throw everyone on here replying to your whimpering under the bus calling them asshats? How’s that work?
Correct, some gave the advice to send another email because they know communications can be poor with this vendor. Others gave the advice to wait because communication is great but the vendor doesn't work weekends. I've heard from the vendor and will send another email

Correct, some gave the advice to send another email because they know communications can be poor with this vendor. Others gave the advice to wait because communication is great but the vendor doesn't work weekends. I've heard from the vendor and will send another email
So, who among those who advised are asshats? Those who told you to email again or those who said to wait coz it’s the weekend? Or both?

Hey guys. I’ve been in Europe of a month and just returning and trying to catch up. Before, you roast me, yes, I used the search function. There’s been over 100 pages of updates since I’ve last read and tried to sort it all out before asking.

The Q discord is gone? Is there a new one?

I think I read no group buy sales during the summer? Is that correct?

If we are in the USA, we have to order via the domestic price list, if available? But what if something we want is only available international, along with another few items being domestic, is that two orders, thus two shipping rates?

Thanks everyone!
Just curious if you read all Ghoul's shitposts or filtered thru them like the rest of us? Ghoul should have his own thread.

So, who among those who advised are asshats? Those who told you to email again or those who said to wait coz it’s the weekend? Or both?

Decisions, decisions.
It may take him a while. A true conundrum, you put to him.
With this guy around, it's tits day every day. No need to ask him to show them to you.
He is generous in his outreach.
I love the Xmas tree, just behind, providing much needed proportionality and sense of perspective.
I wonder what she got from Santa.