Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Do you reconstitute the lyophilized product from a vendor like QSC and put into nasal spray bottles or do you buy finished form nasal spray?
We reconstitute. Using bac for right now but burns like he'll. We get enough in the vial to mix and then add to a brown glass nasal spray bottle. We are going to do saline next, fairly cheap especially for the 40mg semax blends compared ro running through a half a 30ml bac haha

QSC been slipping lately.

Tracy get your a** in here and fix this
Someone posted something on another forum regarding QSC’s operation being investigated by the Chinese government for dealing with psych substances or something of that nature. There may be no validity to this but it’d be cool to hear Tracy’s input on it. From what I gather it has nothing to do with anabolics or ancillaries though

Maybe it’s a good thing, this will stop all the morons before they hurt themselves. The way aas is peddled by these drug pushers blatantly nowadays is ridiculous.

The advocates of harm reduction and save the kids from the tren twins/tiktok tren trends will cream their pants if major shut downs and arrests in China happens.

No matter, those who have been doing this for decades would also find ways to source their stuff.

Isn't now like 4 or 5 time in the last 10 years when China is cracking down?
Somehow there is a way to continue this without problems
Steroids will not dissappear same as drugs won't dissappear. There is always a way to supply the customers

Isn't now like 4 or 5 time in the last 10 years when China is cracking down?
Somehow there is a way to continue this without problems
Steroids will not dissappear same as drugs won't dissappear. There is always a way to supply the customers

They won't disappear. But just a few changes in the situation could make it much, much more difficult, and cost more for lower quality. It's wise to have enough essentials on hand to ensure you can ride out any drought.

My illegal drug dealers usually don't have banking hours

Also beyond the comprehension of soft westerners most of Asia and Southeast Asia works 6 days a week.

The 20 somethings locked in factories making our iPhones aren't routinely jumping off the roof because they're so bored after their 8 hour shift.

I have been ordering from QSC for a long time, and today, I tried to put in a rather large order for RAWS. The sales rep told me I had to use the USA warehouse pricing for all items that are available domestically. Usually, this is not an issue, but for this order, the difference is pretty significant. I always thought the domestic warehouse was used by choice, not a requirement. Has anyone else experienced this?

They announced that as of July 1st, if it's available domestic, you have to get it domestic.