Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I have been ordering from QSC for a long time, and today, I tried to put in a rather large order for RAWS. The sales rep told me I had to use the USA warehouse pricing for all items that are available domestically. Usually, this is not an issue, but for this order, the difference is pretty significant. I always thought the domestic warehouse was used by choice, not a requirement. Has anyone else experienced this?
Yeah they announced starting July 1st. I did not notice the raws but for peps an oils I believe it’s 10kit moq for international unless it’s out of stock domestic. It’s in the thread here somewhere

I have been ordering from QSC for a long time, and today, I tried to put in a rather large order for RAWS. The sales rep told me I had to use the USA warehouse pricing for all items that are available domestically. Usually, this is not an issue, but for this order, the difference is pretty significant. I always thought the domestic warehouse was used by choice, not a requirement. Has anyone else experienced this?

Starting from July, if the item is available domestic, it can be purchased only domestic

received an order today for a few items from US...on the list it says that bpc/tb mix has blue caps but they ones that i received are purple..alsp tirz 10 supposed to have pink tops but mine were black....has anyone had that issue?
Damn that sucks. You got the black tops

Thanks! Yeah we're really happy with this so far. In our opinion it's superior to choking doen ssris and shitty benzos that shut your emotions and cause a physical addiction resulting in seizures and possible death if you ever want to stop haha (happened) also a lot of prescriptions here in the us shut down your natural dopeamine/seratonin production and force you to find happiness in the product.

Selank/semax as I'm sure you know are both used as prescription in Russia where they were created and work extremely well for many of conditions that over here our only offer is the run off the mill problem causing big profit alternative haha.

Ik you didn't ask for the above ^^ or a suggestion so sorry for the little rant, and suggestion is also look in to cerebrolysin. I've looked in to it a lot and am going to pull the trigger on it for a few people in my family. Shows to be close to miracle as a nootropic.

So to ACTUALLY answer your question lol we use it all IN, tried selank subq in the beginning and helped but wasn't nearly as effective. This was standard selank and not NA. When we order the NA we will try it subq again and inform th board bow it's worked for us.
Do you reconstitute the lyophilized product from a vendor like QSC and put into nasal spray bottles or do you buy finished form nasal spray?

Yeah they announced starting July 1st. I did not notice the raws but for peps an oils I believe it’s 10kit moq for international unless it’s out of stock domestic. It’s in the thread here somewhere
Thank you.

I have only been using them since December and it was like that when I first started.. then it changed sometime for a couple months. Then Tracy announced the policy would be back in effect July 1

Thank you.

Probably to keep stock rotating and ensure enough domestic orders to make it worth it for whoever they have handling it.

I know from the stories of big US UGLS in the past they had people running around sending stuff from various locations for opsec, and that only works if they enough orders to make it worth the trouble.

IMO what they should do is let us order from China at the lower prices, but reserve the right to fill from the US if they want to and add the extra shipping, not force the higher US prices if you don't need domestic.

Or just go to true reship. Pack goes to someone else in the US; and they resend it, for a flat $50 extra or whatever. Because the time savings by ordering US aren't there, it's purely for the buyer's opsec preferences.

communication is not great. sometimes i have to email twice just to get an order in.

Taking orders should always responded to quickly.

If there's ONE 100% response rate thing you do in business, is take money.

If you're gonna drop the ball on everything else, tracking, follow up questions, whatever, the ONE thing even a bad business knows to do is "ring the register" quickly.

When I don't get a response to an order in 24h I move on to another vendor. Never happened to me with QSC, but other vendors for sure.

Taking orders should always responded to quickly.

If there's ONE 100% response rate thing you do in business, is take money.

If you're gonna drop the ball on everything else, tracking, follow up questions, whatever, the ONE thing even a bad business knows to do is "ring the register" quickly.

When I don't get a response to an order in 24h I move on to another vendor. Never happened to me with QSC, but other vendors for sure.it

It's been 36 hours, guess I'll try again, I knew they had issues. Besides they probably won't be around much longer, me ordering from vendors seems like a kiss of death for them

It's been 36 hours, guess I'll try again, I knew they had issues. Besides they probably won't be around much longer, me ordering from vendors seems like a kiss of death for them

Look at posts here from just 3 years ago. It's clear no vendor lasts forever, that's for sure. And the better they are, the more it seems to ensure they'll disappear at some point.

Besides, everything I'm seeing points to the days of relaxed attitudes to international shipments being numbered. Not because of "dangerous substances" being shipped in, that's just window dressing, it's because there's too much money to be made charging customs duties on stuff from Shein and Temu to ignore.

communication is not great. sometimes i have to email twice just to get an order in.
This is why it takes so long cause you are sending more than 1 email for an order and flooding the inbox.. make your order and be patient. I use whatsapp and have made 2 orders in last 10 days. I put on order at night time and by the time I wake up next morning I have payment details. I have informed delivery so I don't hear from them again until after the package I'd delivered most of time. They send tracking.. you also have to take into accountits been the weekend..

Look at posts here from just 3 years ago. It's clear no vendor lasts forever, that's for sure. And the better they are, the more it seems to ensure they'll disappear at some point.

Besides, everything I'm seeing points to the days of relaxed attitudes to international shipments being numbered. Not because of "dangerous substances" being shipped in, that's just window dressing, it's because there's too much money to be made charging customs duties on stuff from Shein and Temu to ignore.
I agree but I think the ww3 thing will lead to tighter international shipping as much as anything

This is why it takes so long cause you are sending more than 1 email for an order and flooding the inbox.. make your order and be patient. I use whatsapp and have made 2 orders in last 10 days. I put on order at night time and by the time I wake up next morning I have payment details. I have informed delivery so I don't hear from them again until after the package I'd delivered most of time. They send tracking.. you also have to take into accountits been the weekend..
Well it's been over 36 hours should I resend or keep waiting?