Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Same problem for me with eu warehouse lately, orders of 7 days are taking up to 14-15 days now, i don't know why it's like this at the moment. Label is created but it is not sent out until several days later.

I feel like EU warehouse is being neglected in favor for the US warehouse, many delays and always out of stock, and i get it, it's business, you have to focus on where the most amount of money is coming from (high demand).

But if they would just tell me upfront about delays in EU warehouse then i would be very appreciative and order from international warehouse instead...

Not complaining, just giving feedback.

Don't be so sure. Going on 2 weeks domestic US. Gotten packs from India in less time.

Were all an expirament brother just trying to find what works. Have you looked in to cerebrolysin too? I'm not saying give up on the semax, cerebrolysin is pretty wild when you look in to it, not many talk about it though. Russian pharmacy usually carry it, haven't ordered any yet but next on the list.
Yeah I absolutely want to try that. It sounds pretty promising. I tried oxytocin too and didn't notice anything except a flush. I was trying to see if it put me in a better mood but I can't say it did.

But you got a positive Effekt for sleep ? I dont. And my Prolactin Flys to the sky
Sleep, yes. Although I've taken Bioregulators that have completely reset my sleep cycle. But Tesa/Ipa has been great with abdominal fat. Wearing smaller fit shirts (using my post surgery weight from 8 years ago, to my current weight as a reference point).

Sleep, yes. Although I've taken Bioregulators that have completely reset my sleep cycle. But Tesa/Ipa has been great with abdominal fat. Wearing smaller fit shirts (using my post surgery weight from 8 years ago, to my current weight as a reference point).

Which Tesa have you found success with?

Which Tesa have you found success with?
Initially bought a lot of XCE stuff. Then got a bit of the clouding QSC. Went back to XCE stuff when someone offered warehouse stock. (Did HGH for a month but it was messing with my joints, and some other sides, even at a low dose).

It is QSC product but I'm sure it's just me. I am a man but have bpd and past kratom issues. I'll do some more digging about higher doses.
Maybe I'm paying attention to the wrong thing. I was mainly looking for relief of brain fog/damage from past drug abuse. I haven't tried selank.
I've found I can get a headache from just selank (or maybe it was just the from the 1st batch I got a year or 2 ago)... I'm guessing has something to do with choline levels. Paired with semax (higher semax dosage compared to selank dosage works best for me)... Cerebrolysim not sure had an effect but gonna try qsc next time (got it from India pharma source only 1 I tried)... As for coming off kratom... It's rough but once get through the month of adhenia it's a great thing to not have to wake up and take a dose. Best of luck and glad you're there for your chick!
(I might've mixed up replying to multiple people but I'm new to responding to peeps (appreciate @AlexDavis43 for help)) and as for energy wakefulness agents help and are better than Suboxone or the like.

Mine just landed. 12 days from order/payment. About twice as long as normal. Still not too bad, imo.

Not really complaining either, just noting it for others. Most ordering US (before it was mandatory) are doing it to avoid the armed raid they're convinced awaits them if customs grabs their package, not delivery speed.

I was used to 4-6 weeks from a previous supplier so 2 weeks or so is lightning speed.

received an order today for a few items from US...on the list it says that bpc/tb mix has blue caps but they ones that i received are purple..alsp tirz 10 supposed to have pink tops but mine were black....has anyone had that issue?

i emailed them about it but havent heard anything back yet. Its early sunday in china. I dont recall seeing anything about tirz with black tops...
Cap color changes from batch to batch. I would not give a fuk about the color. I once ordered 4 kits of HGH from EU Warehouse and got 2 kits with different color. In the end it was all good.

Looking to place my first order with QSC. Anybody got experience with any of these product? Do they work for you?
- HCG
- PT141
- Test P Raw Powder

I have been ordering from QSC for a long time, and today, I tried to put in a rather large order for RAWS. The sales rep told me I had to use the USA warehouse pricing for all items that are available domestically. Usually, this is not an issue, but for this order, the difference is pretty significant. I always thought the domestic warehouse was used by choice, not a requirement. Has anyone else experienced this?