Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Personally I dropped the selank but not because it didn't help just so that I can let my wife run the test. I still use semax in the morning paired with a cold shower and I feel like I can take on the world. Stopped all coffee and stims. I have noticed enhanced mood, more drive, alertness, language fluency, and easier for my brain to pick apart the day and problems I may run in to, placing them in a nice order an of operation that I can follow. Strangely helps me run through scenarios quickly to come out with different outcomes that I am able to adress ahead of time as to not be ill prepared for scenarios.

My wife... life changing as of right now. She has her own dose timing and runs both separately. She no longer craves the kratom and is down to very little just to fight the sweats but it's really not an issue anymore, maybe once before bed. She also suffers from PMDD and BPD. Both psychologically crippling and has been suffering for a long time, the mix of the two has changed her from night to day both on how I feel with her and how she feels with herself. She's found her ability to think straight and control her emotions better. Lost her anxiety and constant self abuse (mental not physical). Pmdd is a hormone issue that when paired with bpd which is a early childhood (usually) trauma issue causes absolute chaos. She's more able to have confidence in herself to hold conversation as well as learning and sharing. It's really night and day.

Sounds like a fluffy shill post but all I'm saying is qsc works. These peptides are the changing factor not qsc but their product is excellent, far superior to other companies we've tried before. Next is trying NA to see if there's a difference. Especially want to try for lo her and possibly more permanent changes.
I wish Semax worked for me. I can relate with your wife but I noticed none of those benefits. What dose do you use? I tried 1mg/day for 35 day cycles. I've tried pinning and nasal spray. I think I have 8 vials left I'd like to benefit from. Edit, I see you answered that for someone else.

Are you running it nasally or injecting?

Thanks! Yeah we're really happy with this so far. In our opinion it's superior to choking doen ssris and shitty benzos that shut your emotions and cause a physical addiction resulting in seizures and possible death if you ever want to stop haha (happened) also a lot of prescriptions here in the us shut down your natural dopeamine/seratonin production and force you to find happiness in the product.

Selank/semax as I'm sure you know are both used as prescription in Russia where they were created and work extremely well for many of conditions that over here our only offer is the run off the mill problem causing big profit alternative haha.

Ik you didn't ask for the above ^^ or a suggestion so sorry for the little rant, and suggestion is also look in to cerebrolysin. I've looked in to it a lot and am going to pull the trigger on it for a few people in my family. Shows to be close to miracle as a nootropic.

So to ACTUALLY answer your question lol we use it all IN, tried selank subq in the beginning and helped but wasn't nearly as effective. This was standard selank and not NA. When we order the NA we will try it subq again and inform th board bow it's worked for us.

I wish Semax worked for me. I can relate with your wife but I noticed none of those benefits. What dose do you use? I tried 1mg/day for 35 day cycles. I've tried pinning and nasal spray. I think I have 8 vials left I'd like to benefit from. Edit, I see you answered that for someone else.
That really blows! I wish it could be more of a help. So strange how they don't work for some as they do for others. She is pretty sever too, life has been absolute chaos since childhood and pure torture. I didn't believe it until our relationship grew in to what it is now. 13yrs so far of direct observation and finally something that helps.

Was it a qsc product? Only Asking because we've gotten it from a couple of different vendors which have not worked as well or maybe just needed to build up? Don't think that's how it works though. Subq definitely wasn't as effective as IN. Maybe try upping it even more? I've read people doing much higher doses.

Also are you taking selank as well? Selank is really what got her interested so it her main peptide, semax came after seeing results from selank.

I did forget to mention in all of my posts that she didn't noticing anything at all either originally. Me and everyone around her did and kept telling her that it's absolutely working. Only after some time did she realize that she hasn't had any "episodes" and when her time of the month came around the insane hormone fluctuation from pmdd causing the rage and pile of volatile emotions to be much more manageable.

It was hard for her because with mental and hormonal issues it's tough to know that what your feeling isn't "normal" and you don't deserve to live that way. BUT when something helps you feel normal you also don't realize that you're in the "sweet spot" of life where you can appropriately feel your emotions with different situations and though can still feel upset from time to time it's not because she's making it up or brain is in overdrive. With time she realized she was smiling more, actually laughing, enjoying things from a seratonin level rather than dopeamine (family time and nature rather than a feeling from a prescription).

I would also like to talk about females and adhd for a quick moment. Not sure of your gender but since you said you can relate I'll input this incase you are indeed a woman and are relating to her pmdd. ADHD especially in women is like an umbrella. It goes often undiagnosed and when it is, aderall isn't always the answer because it causes another phyaocal relationship between chemical and body without healing and only creating a dependency. With this umbrella comes a ton of other mental issues that are diagnosed individually and it can be very severe. When treated it is absolutely life changing for so many women, men too I'm sure but it is different. I'll come back and link a video if I can find again. Watched it years ago with an in depth explanation. So many options that I wish I knew about earlier.

Sorry for the book!

Has communication gone to shit again, or is it only my case?
trying to get a response on email?

I have had that issue last couple days after payment.

But I have 2 orders before that, that landed back to back super fast.
And I think I saw Tracy say on here that they are not confirming payment received and just sending tracking.

But I like to know they received my communication about money sent, so that they are processing the order.

My guess is that they have a ton of email traffic and order traffic happening and are slammed.

Last edited:
I dont know but i can tell you this: 4 weeks ago I ordered the 50mg Tirz GB kit and minutes after ordering it they send me bitcoin address and I paid right after. I did not reveive a payment confirmation nor tracking but reveived my package within 2,5 weeks after ordering.

The previous 10iu batch tested at 99.69% purity and 12iu, I think that's what caused the confusion

Has anyone volunteered to send in a recent 10/15iu sample? I don't keep up with this channel/testing channels sorry.

Yikes. That's a 10+ month old test result and you know they are selling from new batches. What happened to testing everything? The group buys have been pretty lackluster at ~96% (oof) so it's probably safe to assume 10iu/15iu is the same quality or they'd be jumping at the chance to have everyone fawning over the 99% no dimer again.

Last edited:
The 99% was a lucky vial lol, that's the best testing I've seen on HGH ever, including pharma
Yikes. That's a 10+ month old test result and you know they are selling from new batches. What happened to testing everything? The group buys have been pretty lackluster at ~96% (oof) so it's probably safe to assume 10iu is the same quality or they'd be jumping at the chance to have everyone fawning over the 99% no dimer again.
Even the source admits that test was a lucky draw...
Has anyone volunteered to send in a recent 10/15iu sample? I don't keep up with this channel/testing channels sorry.
Maybe you are just that volunteer!

Placed an order last week, great comms with payment details overnight sent. Paid. Package due in mail today..
Placed order lastnight.. payment details sent overnight. Paid Walla go.. I have made several orders. Same process.. if you are having problems try the Tracy direct email that is specifically for problems.. remeber there is a time difference from where you are to china

trying to get a response on email?

I have had that issue last couple days after payment.

But I have 2 orders before that, that landed back to back super fast.
And I think I saw Tracy say on here that they are not confirming payment received and just sending tracking.

But I like to know they received my communication about money sent, so that they are processing the order.

My guess is that they have a ton of email traffic and order traffic happening and are slammed.
Just wonder how long it will take you guys to quit whinning and crying over the process that's not gonna change because "you want know""

Very fast customer service and very good prices, it's the first time I've bought from them and I feel like I've found the holy grail of steroids. Tracy very kind and helpful, even faster and friendlier on WhatsApp I can't wait for my order to arrive